Ratings for Dr. Ramona M. WALLACE

Great in every fild wouldn't trade this doc for anything

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Best Doctor you could have, always and willing to help. She family first type of person as I am so don't mind if she running behind a bit. Give each patient that time they need... Best part she listens to your kids even if its rambling.....

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I think she is a great doctor. Not judgmental. You are not treated as a pay check. . She listens. I had her as a doctor in another city, and when I moved here and found she was nearby, I didn't hesitate to ask to become her patient again.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

She is an awesome dr she has helped me thru alot and is very good at what she does understands me and makes me feel luke i am more than a pay check for her ppl dont like her because she wont give the addicts their pills she helped this addict recover and didnt judge me like other drs do

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Always available when needed for asthmatic son treats my kids great always is kind and willing to help get to the root of the issue

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Our experience with Dr. Kwapieszewski was horrible. She made numerous misdiagnoses on our family: telling me that I had thyroid cancer, when I did not; asserting that the iodine uptake proceedure was harmless (not informing me that it would KILL my thyroid gland). She also diagnosed our infant son with a birth defect which he didn't actually have (but he still had to endure the painful, scary and traumatic cat-scan even the orderlies knew, by looking at him, was not necessary). It seems she has a pill for everything, so I guess those are the kinds of people who go to her.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. K is AMAZING! She was my Dr. for a little over a year In that time she helped me lose 82 pounds naturally and safely. She not only taught me to eat right but to exercise correctly so I wouldn't do further harm to my knees and back. She always had new tips and or new recipes handy. She held me accountable when I messed up and was tough when I needed her to be. I am lost without her, even tho the new Dr. she set me up with is pretty awesome too. Miss u Dr. K. Signed Cheryl Allen

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Best doc in the world takes great care of me and my 4 kids

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Best family doctor I have found in several states.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Patients beware! Extremely long waits to see the doctor for scheduled appointments. I went to her for the same issue for almost a year and each time she acted puzzled as to why I was there. (Even though I explained to her office when I made the apt what I was coming in for). Huge lack of communication!! I was having stomach pains and she wanted to give me a pelvic exam…ummm I’m 26 I know the difference between woman pains and stomach pains. I also feel that she took out my gallbladder when there was nothing wrong with it. Also she doesn’t think IBS is real, even though it’s recognized by the American Medical Association. When she decided I had Celiac disease, she didn’t even tell me what it was, she told me to research it on the internet! If you valid your health do not see this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Ramona M. WALLACE's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)