Ratings for Dr. Ramona M. WALLACE

I question her judgement and mental reasoning. On my first visit, for history, labs and med refills, I was left confused, then very upset . She was condescending, told me falsely she would " lose her license" by refilling my long term meds ( stable for neurological condition 20 years. My Naturopathic Dr out west had no problem with my meds. Not narcotics) Her assessment was completely in left field. She wrote I was psychologically unstable, drug seeking , and in need of rehab. I received calls randomly over the next month from nurses in charge of rehab, insisting I stop my long term medication ( nothing high dose or unusual) and drive an hour to attend drug and alcohol support groups. I don't drink or some or use recreational drugs. I am an educated middle aged woman who has led a healthy life, but with a chronic progressive neuropathy. I had researched her, and chose her because I was told she saw many women with complex chronic illnesses. I need a neurologist, opthalmologist, and physical therapy; not rehab. Taking me off non narcotic meds that are used for MS and other neuropathies would have made me bedridden. My pharmacists agreed with me; her clinic manager agreed with me. I chose not to drive over an hour to see her again.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Great in every fild wouldn't trade this doc for anything

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Best Doctor you could have, always and willing to help. She family first type of person as I am so don't mind if she running behind a bit. Give each patient that time they need... Best part she listens to your kids even if its rambling.....

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I think she is a great doctor. Not judgmental. You are not treated as a pay check. . She listens. I had her as a doctor in another city, and when I moved here and found she was nearby, I didn't hesitate to ask to become her patient again.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

She is an awesome dr she has helped me thru alot and is very good at what she does understands me and makes me feel luke i am more than a pay check for her ppl dont like her because she wont give the addicts their pills she helped this addict recover and didnt judge me like other drs do

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Always available when needed for asthmatic son treats my kids great always is kind and willing to help get to the root of the issue

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Our experience with Dr. Kwapieszewski was horrible. She made numerous misdiagnoses on our family: telling me that I had thyroid cancer, when I did not; asserting that the iodine uptake proceedure was harmless (not informing me that it would KILL my thyroid gland). She also diagnosed our infant son with a birth defect which he didn't actually have (but he still had to endure the painful, scary and traumatic cat-scan even the orderlies knew, by looking at him, was not necessary). It seems she has a pill for everything, so I guess those are the kinds of people who go to her.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. K is AMAZING! She was my Dr. for a little over a year In that time she helped me lose 82 pounds naturally and safely. She not only taught me to eat right but to exercise correctly so I wouldn't do further harm to my knees and back. She always had new tips and or new recipes handy. She held me accountable when I messed up and was tough when I needed her to be. I am lost without her, even tho the new Dr. she set me up with is pretty awesome too. Miss u Dr. K. Signed Cheryl Allen

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Best doc in the world takes great care of me and my 4 kids

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Best family doctor I have found in several states.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. Ramona M. WALLACE's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)