Ratings for Dr. Lyudmila Sverkunova

It's very hard to find a doctor such as Dr. Sverkunova these days.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

My daughter had problems with her nose. Dr. Sverkunova prescribed 5 different antibiotics to treat her stuffed nose, none of them worked. I finally gave up and demanded a referral to an otolaryngologist who hopefully know more than Dr. Sverkunova and who would not make experiments with my 3 year old daughter

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Wonderful, carrying and knowledgeble doctor. Gives great advice and is very reasonable will take extra steps to figure out wjats wrong with your child. Could give blood results within minutes and strep test so no need to wait for lab results.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Have been go to her since my daughter was 2 weeks old and she is very knowledgable and caring. Doesn't always go by the book, which I like as not all patients are the same. Wait time is quick and she spends plenty of time explaining any questions you may have. Doesn't rush you out. Also, the nurses are very sweet. Great office.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Wonderful, caring and will call you back within minutes with any emergency. Anyone who can say anything negative is missing out. She has been there for my family and many of my friends and we all are so appreciative. She really is a great, kind, smart and of course caring doctor. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

She might be good doctor but I don't like how she talking with staff. She could argue with nurses or somebody else who work for her even when patient insete the room. Its not professional. I was there twece OMG its awful. I like office really pretty and stuff are really polite. Its true doctors nails are scary for new horns. How she work such as long nails its not professional and lot of germs might be collected under nails. Not recommend

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Best doctor I've ever had. Always nice, knows how to distract you when giving a shot. Keeps all her patients in her best interest. Remembers everything you tell her wether you come in the next day again or next year. Super nice, willing to do anything to help her patients. Makes sure all her patients are happy and healthy.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

I am a doctor, not a pediatrician, and have been going to Dr Sverkunova for a while. After reading the last comment I was so upset that patients think this way. Dr. Sverkunova has been the best doctor to my new born baby and was there for our family through everything. She diagnosed out baby with a rare disease and helped us get through it. And if the person below thinks she couldn't diagnose the baby maybe she was thinking of differentials and if you think it's best to run to diagnosis without considering other options and ruling out other options is obviously has no experience in the medical field. She is very clean and after so many visits I completely trust her medical advise and knowledge. It scares me that people who do not understand or have a background in medicine would just feel free to say things about amazing doctors who are actually so gifted at what they do.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I was there about 5 times, with newborn baby, i have to wait about 30min. to 1 hour all the time, naked baby, she keeps in the room for long time,, because she spending time with talking to nurse, and other patient, when baby can cry. she will still not come to the room,i will never go to this doctor again. " I "was telling the doctor to check temperature, to make sure baby is not sick. And this long nails,,,,i was afraid she will hurt my baby..All the time she was only guessing what is wrong with baby,,she did not know for sure, very unprofessional. I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS DOCTOR..

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

It's very clean. The doctor and staff are very helpful. My daughter has been going there from since a baby

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Lyudmila Sverkunova's Credentials

• Leningrad Pediatric Med Inst, Leningrad, Russia (Grad. 1980)

Equitable