Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Shwayder

Docter schwadder was wondeful.I highly recommend him .I had a c sec an thecoutcome was great! He was so sweet nice and funny.Very friendly and kind.when It was time to deliver I was so happy to see my docter an it was an over all wonderful an existing journey an I'm glad I chose him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Shwayder delivered my son earlier this year. He was patient w/a first time mom's questions, great bedside manner, very attentive, knowledgeable, quirky sense of humor. He was very supportive throughout my cruddy pregnancy (proactive in continuously monitoring me for a specific health concern) and great during what could have been a stressful labor & delivery of a mec baby (thankfully we avoided a c-section.)Highly recommended. Will definitely go back when we have our second. Loved his office staff too.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr. Shwayder delivered my son back in 1985, delivered my 1st grandchild, and performed a partial hysterectomy in 2006 and a complete hysterectomy in 2008. He is the best doctor any woman could ever ask for. He has excellent bedside manners, is compassionate, and a great sense of humor. You can't go wrong with Dr. Shwayder.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

I was a 1st time pregnant woman with alot of questions and concerns and I always got answers from this office. Although DR. Shwayder wasn't at the hospital when I had my emer. C-section, he showed up everyday to check on me and make sure I was comfortable. I've been through some OB's and he really had a way of making me comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr. Shwayder is just a great doctor all around. He is a little weird because he is so soothing but he is a really wonderful doctor. I miscarried not long ago and he was very compassionate to our loss and supportive. He and his staff immediately had me seen by a specialist and got me on the fast track to recovery and on the road to trying again. Just a wonderful team and a great environment!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr Shwayder is a wonderful doctor! He delivered my two children by c-section and both myself and children were in the best hands. He has wonderful bedside manner, will make you smile at his silly comments, and is extremely skilled at delivering healthy babies into the world! His staff is very friendly, courteous and professional.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

I have had several surgeries done by Dr. Shwayder, and i was very pleased. He is a Doctor i can trust. I hope he continue to stay in practice. He is not only just a doctor but a friend. He is the best OBYGN on the Peninsula.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

Delivered all four of my children. I can't say enough great things about him. Bedside manner is the best.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. Shwayder is the best Doctor I have come in contact with- and I am an RN. He has delivered 5 of my kids. He is extremely knowledgeable. I found this out when I ran into problems while pregnant in 2000. My baby was sick and I developed PIH at 35 weeks. All his usual lightheartedness turned serious. He made quick decisions which were necesary to save my baby. There is no better OBGYN anywhere.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Shwayder is the best! You know you are in great hands with him as your OB/GYN. He is thorough, a bit quirky (in a good and funny way), extremely knowledgeable, and has a terrific bedside manner which many Doctor's seem to lack these days. When his brother, Dr. Jim Shwayder, moved out of state many years ago, I was nervous about switching to Dr. Bob because Dr. Jim had been so great. Needless to say, I realized right away how great Dr. Bob Shwayder was too. I just think the world of him. He saw me through complications with 2 of my pregnancies and I can't thank him enough for all of his help. I have four daughters who I hope will be lucky enough to have Dr. Shwayder around for them too. He goes above and beyond for his patients and that speaks volumes as to what kind of man he is. His staff is wonderful too. They are all so nice and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2007

Dr. Robert C. Shwayder's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)