Ratings for Dr. Albert I. Kim

He do note care for his patients neither dose his staff he will have blood work done and never tells you the results. Incompetent

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

My kids have been with this Dr since 2008 and I love having him as their dr. The staff is great and the doctor knows what's he's doing. I love that we aren't just pushed in and out of the office.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Doctor Kim has been my primary care physician for 10 years. He is the best doctor I have ever visited. He has saved my life over a dozen times. My blood pressure was off the charts. He worked with me and changed meds a few times until he got it right. It is always about a team approach with this man. He CARES about his patients. He diagnosed my need for back surgery, set up the MRI and the referral to a fantastic surgeon. I almost lost my ability to walk, but Dr. Kim worked with me and I got the surgery and feel great today. I went thru a cancer scare. he was calm, got me an ultasound and found it was not cancer. he is smart and down to earth. i can honestly say he is the best doctor on earth.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

First time I took MY SON to this physician because I thought he had chicken pox. When I called they said he had to wait in the car and couldn't wait in the lobby. Then I was given the wrong address. I ended up in the Pomona Medical center because their staff never took the time to ask if I have ever been there before or if I knew their location (like every other office). When I got to the medical center, they said there is no Dr. Kim there. I gave them my card they called the office for me and asked for their address and told them that all or most of their patients get sent there. I call to tell them due to their error I was going to be late they said I only had 10 minutes. I was on the other side of town! So after fighting with them they said ok. Finally when I get there dr saw him for 5 mins put him on antibiotics and today I go in for a follow up and he couldn't see my son because we were 2 minutes late! What kind of **** is that?! Sorry I will take my family to a dr who cares!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Went to this doctor because my doctor was on vacation. I had been suffering with back pain and on/off fever for a week. I went to him and felt cheated by him. Took my co-pay. He listen to me and said "Follow up with your doctor when he gets back...Why did you come to me anyway?" Because i was in pain Idiot! No x-ray, no meds didn't even tell me what i should do. I'm sure he will collect from my insuranse as well. I do not advise going to him at all. Very bad experience!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Albert I. Kim's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1997)