Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Julian

This doctor mis-diagnosed my condition. He offered very little direction or treatment, ordered no tests. He was rude and unsympathetic. He spoke to his resident when he examined me rather than speaking to me directly. I felt degraded and disrespected. I left his office crying.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

I felt I was made to feel very incompetent. I felt education was minimal except for pamphlets which contradicted his directions. I met primarily with the resident who, also seemed unsympathetic. I waited over 30 minutes for my 2nd appointment then canceled and later rescheduled my appointment.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

No, I mean NO bedside manner. Had me crying in my husbands arms with his harsh replies to my fertility concerns. I could never treat someone as he treated me. When looking for advise and expertise I found textbook answers and no guidance or help for my situation of cysts and endometriosis. All he could offer me was, "Well then you need to try another type of birth control pill." (I had tried 4 different doses & brands) and "The pain is in your head, you should seek pain management help." I hope you can avoid being treated by this soul less person.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Unusual personality but is up to date, knowledgable, helpful, explains options well.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2007

Dr. Thomas M. Julian's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1978)

Commercial Insurance Company