Ratings for Dr. James S. Batti

We have been going to Dr. Batti for nearly 12 years for my daughter, who has bi-lateral hearing loss and suffers from many related issue. He is alway patient, kind and knowledgeable. We would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a quality ENT to help their child.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Did not even get to see the doctor. Secretary was so rude I decided to go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

great doctor. we love him! He has taken care of all of us in the family, very personable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

My daughter was diagnosed with sleep apnea. We went to see Dr. Batti and immediately he recommeneded Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy to be done at Fairfax. We asked about the anesthesiologist who will administer the drug to my daugther and he brushed us off quickly and told that it will be a resident. Apparently it was the wrong info that he provided to us because according to Caroline, the surgery coordinator, it is some doctor that Dr. Batti works with all the time and he should know and he is a pediatric anesthsiologist. We felt uncomfortable with him and went to get a second option from Dr. Bosworth in Rockville, MD. Upon checking my daugther, he said that my daughter's tonsil's fine and her adenoid is enlarged. He spent time to figure out the root of her sleep apnea and fixed it rather than doing the traditional way which is to have both tonsil and adenoid removed. I would reccommend to get a 2nd option after seeing Dr. Batti as a pre-caution. Canceled the appointment with Dr.Batti

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. James Batti is a very good doctor. I appreciate everything he has done for my daughter.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Batti is wonderful. My son had a tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy and tubes in his ears. He has never been healthier. Dr. Batti gets it when it comes to understanding parents and relating to kids. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

My daughter loves Batti, when we first started going to dr Batti, she was very scared and unsure of what would happen, now she looks forward to seeing him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Batti is a one of a kind doctor who deserves many kudos. He explains all tests and procedures in terms that a parent can understand. My family and I love him because you see that he truly loves his profession and the children and families he meets each and everyday.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

Dr. Batti was wonderful with our son. He had a complicated condition and Dr. Batti was patient and attentive, even coming back one night after heading home because there was a change in our sons condition. He geniunely cared about our son's wellbeing and we feel blessed that he had Dr. Batti as a doctor. The world is a better place in large part because of people like him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

He recommended that our 6 year old son have a tonsilectomy and tubes placed in his ears after he had multiple ear infections and strep throat. He explained everything to us very clearly and was very patient with all of our questions. We did have the surgery which Dr. Batti performed and our son has never been healthier. He sleeps better at night because he can breath better,and he overall seems happier. We strongly recommed Dr. Batti to any parents.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. James S. Batti's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Farmington, CT