Ratings for Dr. Paul Carbonaro

I've seen other Dermatologists over the years and Dr. Carbonaro is by far the best. He takes a genuine interest in your well being and is always courteous and professional. He takes pride on being well informed of the latest and most effective treatment. I strongly recommend him for the best quality care.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

DO NOT go to Dr. Paul Carbonaro is you are body conscious or overweight. I'm an overweight guy (a bit stocky) and was told to take my shirt off for a SKIN exam. I take my shirt off and the doctor INAPPROPRIATELY tells me "You need to lose weight". Yo DOC, I'm 53 years old. I came to you to check my skin, not to advise me AFTER I take my shirt off the I'm overweight. It was awkward, uncomfortable and incredibly inappropriate. Called Denise in the office (nice gal) and told her I will NEVER go back to this obnoxious doctor again.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

After seeing other Dermatoligist's, I decided to get another decision from a Dr. Who has been recommended by many people. According to prior Dr's, I had all kinds of suspicios things that needed biopsies. Dr. Carbonaro checked from head to toe and advised me that I was perfectly clear of worry. Nothing had to be removed and his knowledge and manerism was with perfection. I would recommend Dr.Carbonaro to Eveyone.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Carbonaro deserves the good feedback he's been getting. I consulted him about severe hair loss I've been experiencing. He listened intently to my concerns and provided reassurance and expert advice. He didn't rush me out of his clinic unlike past experiences with other doctors who always seem to be in a rush. He gave my condition a name and now I understand what I am up against. This being my first time to consult with him, I expected an older doctor. He is in his 40s but looks younger than his age but no less experienced or knowledgeable. I also have to commend his staff. They are warm and polite. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

My favorite dermatologist! He was able to diagnose my skin condition when several other doctors could not. He never makes you feel rushed, and he takes the time to really listen. Office staff is great. Since he has no other dermatologists or assistants working for him, there is no chance that you will have to see a partner or assistant, which I like a lot.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

Highly recommended. I got his name from a co-worker that used to see him at his prior office years ago. His new solo office is very pleasant. He takes the time to listen and look at my skin. Answers all my questions, and it is apparent that he is interested in making you better, not in making money like many other offices these day. I don't wait more than a few minutes in the waiting room on most occasions. Office is clean, and staff are very courteous and kind. He has helped my two teens with their acne as well.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

Dr. Paul Carbonaro's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1996)