Ratings for Dr. Christopher Voll

I've been seeing for quite few years,I love the knowledge that he has also how he explain everything so I can understand

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

It took me a year to get an appointment with Dr Voll. Once I got in to see him, I found him very knowledgable, thorough and helpful. No wait at the office to see him. He diagnosed me very quickly but after having done all the tests necessary for the diagnosis. I trust him explicitly.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Voll is very knowledgeable and professional to me. I have found him to be polite and personable. We are lucky to have a physician of this caliber in Saskatoon. I was having MS spasms at a rate of 20 a day and was very scared. He saw me quickly and the problem was immediately rectified. I trust this man with my health.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

In all my almost 20 years of seeing Neurologists, Dr. Voll has shown himself to be the most thorough that I have seen.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

His staff is absolutely horrible and he is not good with humans

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Enjoyed an excellent visit this time. He is very knowledgeable . Was gentle and kind and very helpful. Excellent bedside manner this visit. Listened empathetically & actively . Gave excellent direction. Feeling very thankful.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

In my opinion, Dr. Voll is an A-1 physician. His knowledge of neurology is excellent. I once had an appointment with him the day after I finished reading two neurology journals that I subscribe to that had just arrived. I thought he would not be familiar with them. He was. He had already read them! He also advised me of results he heard of at an international conference and I added an oil to my diet. None of the results reached a neurological journal for a full 2 years. Dr. Voll is polite and distant. He is meticulous in his choice of words and his medical intuition is good. Another time, he went well beyond my expectations in helping to arrange an MRI. If you want emotional support, he is probably not your guy. I am grateful to have lots of emotional support already. I want a neurologist with a strong intellect and up to date knowledge and who pays attention to detail. In my experience, he has cared in very practical ways. He's my man, definitely.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Very knowlegeable & thorough , first couple vists . S howed me the MRI and explained there was a cyst on the pineal gland in my brain after an MRI was ordered & done. Last visit he was angry and impatient & even yelled at me. Questioned his mental & emotional health . There was no need 4 him 2 be angry with me. Didn't do anything or say anything 2 set him off. A doctor that once cared 4 me wants me 2 see him again - not sure why. There have been some very strange & erratic requests put in 2 specialists 4 me 2 see with absolutely no human empathy or humility. Every request 2 see him and other doctors seems very erratic & unnecessary. Out of the blue this request comes 2 see him again. They seem 2 be more intent on proving me wrong about everything instead of treating me like a human being with a need. He hasn't reached anything concrete 2 work on. He & all his colleagues seem very vague & unable 2 give any truth 2 me. Not sure what has happened 2 the medical system . It is turning off many people who express their frustration & displeasure 2 me about their lack of empathy and compassion . I feel very blessed & thankful 4 my life -- just not sure what has happened 2 the medical system.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr Voll is very direct and determines potential solution to to problems with great knowledge. I truly respect and appreciate dr Voll!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

After I moved to saskatoon I went to see Dr. Voll instead of my neuro in Regina for checkups. I wish I had stuck with my old neuro as Dr. voll has a ruff bedside manner and would rush me in & out of my app. He was Not informative on my questions (I would later learn that my family dr was more help then he was!! But maybe that's because she was willing to spend time on my concerns). I am due for another checkup with him but have no desire to go as, actual as he does not give his patient that needs real time & real attention given for a checkup. Almost a year after my visit i learned that my medication had caused 'toxicity' levels in my body. I knew i didn't feel 'right' when i had seen him last, but he brushed off my concern and told be i was not feeling 'well' because i was sleep deprived and tired all the time because i was a mother of a young baby who didn't sleep through the night. I would not recommend him. And I looked for a new neurologist. I would eventually Dr. Tellez-Zenteno

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016