Ratings for Dr. Christopher Voll

He was very thorough. He really seem to know his stuff,..not all neurologists even take the time to look at patients' MRI scans,..some just go off the report. But he does look at them and will explain any findings. Even my family doctors was impressed with him as he sent her a very detailed letter after my appointment.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Voll first introduced himself to us and shook our hands and then got straight to questions. He was extremely thorough and explained everything very clearly. He asked us if we had any questions and took the time to talk everything through. Sure, he wasn’t there to hug us and hold our hands, but he did his job and did it well. I’m glad we were referred to him to help my husband.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Why become a doctor if you hate helping people? Why become a receptionist when clearly have no people skills. Dr. Voll could be A good doctor but his lack of concern for people’s well being is disgraceful. When he showed up to the appointment (15 mins late) he didn’t bother introducing himself. During the entire exam(approx 45 mins) he spoke maybe 3 words to me, not once explaining the procedure he was performing or the pain it would cause. After finishing his tests He walked out of the room without saying anything, leaving me full of questions and In more pain then I entered with. His receptionist has the worst attitude of any person I’ve encountered. Hanging up on patients and procrastinating booking important follow up appointments. A month after my first appointment I tried calling to speak with the doctor and was told he is too busy to speak with people. I told the receptionist that my pain has gotten significantly worse and has effected my performance at work and she still refused to book a follow up appointment or let me speak to the doctor. I’ve never had worse bedside manor or been treated like such an inconvenience.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Voll is great, but it takes a long time to see him, and it is nearly impossible to get in contact with him. His office assistant is rude and condescending. She also does not take messages, does not leave messages, and refuses to go out of her way to help you whatsoever.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable, but rude and lacking in compassion.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Volleyball did more for me in 60 days than all the neurologists I've seen in 20 years. He was straight and to the point, which I appreciated. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

This was the worst experience ive ever had with a doctor. He was extremely rude and unprofessional. I went in feeling so optimistic about seeing a specialist and left feeling completely upset. He didn't let me think about how to respond to his questions and interrupted when I tried to explain how I was feeling. It seemed like he just wanted to get me in and out because he questioned me during the physical so I couldn't really express myself. I felt like he wasnt even listening and didn't care about me at all. He made me feel totally stupid. I felt so humiliated and cried the whole drive home from the appointment.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

A very kind and thorough doctor, very knowledgeable and friendly. By far the least awkward visit I've ever had with a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I've been seeing for quite few years,I love the knowledge that he has also how he explain everything so I can understand

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

It took me a year to get an appointment with Dr Voll. Once I got in to see him, I found him very knowledgable, thorough and helpful. No wait at the office to see him. He diagnosed me very quickly but after having done all the tests necessary for the diagnosis. I trust him explicitly.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017