Ratings for Dr. Christopher Voll

Dr. Voll is great, but it takes a long time to see him, and it is nearly impossible to get in contact with him. His office assistant is rude and condescending. She also does not take messages, does not leave messages, and refuses to go out of her way to help you whatsoever.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable, but rude and lacking in compassion.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Volleyball did more for me in 60 days than all the neurologists I've seen in 20 years. He was straight and to the point, which I appreciated. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

This was the worst experience ive ever had with a doctor. He was extremely rude and unprofessional. I went in feeling so optimistic about seeing a specialist and left feeling completely upset. He didn't let me think about how to respond to his questions and interrupted when I tried to explain how I was feeling. It seemed like he just wanted to get me in and out because he questioned me during the physical so I couldn't really express myself. I felt like he wasnt even listening and didn't care about me at all. He made me feel totally stupid. I felt so humiliated and cried the whole drive home from the appointment.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

A very kind and thorough doctor, very knowledgeable and friendly. By far the least awkward visit I've ever had with a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I've been seeing for quite few years,I love the knowledge that he has also how he explain everything so I can understand

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

It took me a year to get an appointment with Dr Voll. Once I got in to see him, I found him very knowledgable, thorough and helpful. No wait at the office to see him. He diagnosed me very quickly but after having done all the tests necessary for the diagnosis. I trust him explicitly.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Voll is very knowledgeable and professional to me. I have found him to be polite and personable. We are lucky to have a physician of this caliber in Saskatoon. I was having MS spasms at a rate of 20 a day and was very scared. He saw me quickly and the problem was immediately rectified. I trust this man with my health.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

In all my almost 20 years of seeing Neurologists, Dr. Voll has shown himself to be the most thorough that I have seen.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

His staff is absolutely horrible and he is not good with humans

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016