Ratings for Dr. Christopher Voll

Very knowlegeable & thorough , first couple vists . S howed me the MRI and explained there was a cyst on the pineal gland in my brain after an MRI was ordered & done. Last visit he was angry and impatient & even yelled at me. Questioned his mental & emotional health . There was no need 4 him 2 be angry with me. Didn't do anything or say anything 2 set him off. A doctor that once cared 4 me wants me 2 see him again - not sure why. There have been some very strange & erratic requests put in 2 specialists 4 me 2 see with absolutely no human empathy or humility. Every request 2 see him and other doctors seems very erratic & unnecessary. Out of the blue this request comes 2 see him again. They seem 2 be more intent on proving me wrong about everything instead of treating me like a human being with a need. He hasn't reached anything concrete 2 work on. He & all his colleagues seem very vague & unable 2 give any truth 2 me. Not sure what has happened 2 the medical system . It is turning off many people who express their frustration & displeasure 2 me about their lack of empathy and compassion . I feel very blessed & thankful 4 my life -- just not sure what has happened 2 the medical system.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr Voll is very direct and determines potential solution to to problems with great knowledge. I truly respect and appreciate dr Voll!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

After I moved to saskatoon I went to see Dr. Voll instead of my neuro in Regina for checkups. I wish I had stuck with my old neuro as Dr. voll has a ruff bedside manner and would rush me in & out of my app. He was Not informative on my questions (I would later learn that my family dr was more help then he was!! But maybe that's because she was willing to spend time on my concerns). I am due for another checkup with him but have no desire to go as, actual as he does not give his patient that needs real time & real attention given for a checkup. Almost a year after my visit i learned that my medication had caused 'toxicity' levels in my body. I knew i didn't feel 'right' when i had seen him last, but he brushed off my concern and told be i was not feeling 'well' because i was sleep deprived and tired all the time because i was a mother of a young baby who didn't sleep through the night. I would not recommend him. And I looked for a new neurologist. I would eventually Dr. Tellez-Zenteno

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Voll -- highly introverted, no bedside manner. TBUT highly skilled neurology problem solver. Very careful in his selection of words so it is necessary to actually listen carefully to what he says. Writing it down is a good idea. As one of the earlier reviewers said -- he's no _ss kisser and if you want to be coddled go somewhere else. For rigorous analysis of the facts -- he is excellent in my view. One time I questioned him about a peer reviewed neurology journal article that had just come out 2 days before my appointment. He knew all about it.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr. Voll has been my neurologist for 5 years now. His diagnosis of my condition was spot on from the very beginning . He is a very factual person who answers my question clearly and concisely. He has always been friendly and pleasant , as are his staff. I cannot say how grateful I am to have him as part of my medical team.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Can't say I had a great experience with Dr Voll. He is definitely a smart man but if you dont fit into what he decides your diagnosis is...even with evidence that what he is treating you for is not working, he gets stuck in a rut and wont consider alternate diagnoses. His bedside manner does leave something to be desired; however he was only outrightly rude once. I do believe that he was trying to help me and simply couldnt think outside the box he had placed me into.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Quack! The man nearly killed me! If I hadn't been persistent in my belief that something was truly wrong with me and sought out a second opinion, the cyst in the back oft head would have eventually cut off my ability to breate and swallow. Arnold Chiari malformations are not that rare, and the same symptoms I presented to him were presented to another doctor, who thought something must be wrong and sent me for the MRI that undoubtably saved my life.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Although Dr. Voll's bedside manner is not that great I have been treated well and there is no doubt in my mind he is very knowledgeable!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

After seeing Dr. Voll for several years now I would think the receptionist should know that I am aware there is no food or drink allowed in the office. This seems to be her most important concern when reminding or booking you an appointment. I also find that my time Should be considered just as valuable as the doctors. Never have I gone and waited less than 40 minutes before I got into see him. His manner is a little standoffish but I do believe he knows his stuff and is doing his best to treat his patients accurately .

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Great experience with Dr. Voll!! Staff was very friendly . He was very thorough .

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014