Ratings for Dr. Andrew Cook

His staff harasses his former clients, even when they have moved on to new doctors. He refuses to acknowledge the possibility of re-occurrence and will instead try and send you to his dietitian...though he offers to reduce the cost. For the amount that is paid for his so called expert help you think he would offer a money back guarantee instead of nickle and dime vulnerable women out of hope and their live's savings. So don't trust his numbers or him!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

He really cared about me and my pain. My surgery went according to plan and I can only say that I haven't felt this good in decades. It took me a few months to fully recover, but I have my life back. Thank you Dr Cook!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I have had such great results after my Endometriosis Surgery with Dr Cook ! He did excision and removed all of the disease. Thank you Dr Cook for showing me that the right surgery can be a life changing experience ! I am no longer living life in daily pain ! I wish I had known about you years earlier !

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Cook is an amazing surgeon! I have now been virtually pain free from my endometriosis for five months - and I had been in pain for over 12 years before I saw Dr. Cook. Seriously, he has changed my life! Even if the pain came back tomorrow (I'd be bummed) but I'd be so thankful that I had five months of my adult life without any pain because of this doctor. I know he truly cares about his patients and is an excellent surgeon. Before I had endo surgery I did my research and talked to other doctors. But once I met Dr. Cook I knew that he was the doctor that could help me. Please, if you are an endo sufferer, don't waste your time talking to anyone else - most doctors don't understand how to treat this disease, but Dr. Cook does. I will always be greatful to him for giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr. Cook and his staff are amazing. From the time I called their office and the time I had surgery with them was in the span of 4-5 weeks. Everyone there is professional and they worked hard to resolve my case. I had years of issues with doctors not properly diagnosing me so by the time I got to Dr. Cook's office you can imagine how hungry for results I was and they delivered it with perfection. I am very thankful to Dr. Cook and his staff for making my experience a pleasant one. I highly recommend Dr. Cook, I can honestly say that he is a doctor that will do all that he can to help you.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Absolutely great. very intelligent. I love his insight into pelvic pain and really all kind health problems. I am so thankful that I found such a patient oriented doctor

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Cook was, for me, that once in a lifetime doctor who makes the diagnosis that no one else has succeeded in making and turning my life around. There are a number of reasons why I would recommend him: 1) Dr. Cook has a first-rate investigative mind. He is an exceptional surgeon but is also a world-class medical theorist and diagnostician. He has created a systemic view of chronic health issues that includes diet, immune system dysfunction, and endocrine system disorders as well as physical manifestations of illness. That means that he tries a number of gentler approaches before he will consider surgery. 2) With this system in mind he aims to minimize expenses. 3) He consciously treats women as people and does his best to listen -- it was partly because he was willing to do so that we were able to work out what my primary problem was, which wasn't endometriosis but a chronic infection. He is an exceptional physician -- wish there were more like him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

He removed stage 3 endo and lots of scar tissue that had been causing me daily pain for years. A pain level of 5 way my normal before having surgery with Dr C. I am now pretty much pain free. Over a year later his staff is still wonderful if I need assistance. He was caring, over the top supportive and best of all surgery worked. It cost a lot but it worked...after 20 years of dealing with endo it was worth it. If you have endo call the office he does free phone consults. Talk with him and he will earn your trust. He is the only doctor that will ever operate on me if I have anything to say about it.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr Cook is an awesome doctor. I am 43 years old and this was my second surgery. My first and only with him. My periods are finally pain free. My endometriosis was so painful and controlling my life. Three other doctors told me to have a hysterectomy. Do your homework and don't stop until you find what's right for you. That's how I found Dr. Cook.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Andrew Cook's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Andrew S. Cook, M.D. is Founder and Medical Director of Vital Health Institute. As an internationally renowned endometriosis and pelvic pain specialist and women's health expert, he has devoted his life to helping women with complex health problems. Dr. Cook is a board-certified gynecologist and subspecialty-trained reproductive endocrinologist. A renowned gynecologic surgeon, he is a leader in minimally invasive surgical techniques in the treatment and management of endometriosis and other complex gynecological conditions.

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)
  • University of Northern Colorado (Grad. 1981)
  • University of Kansas Medical Center (Grad. 1989)
  • Johns Hopkins University (Grad. 1991)

• Carlo Romanini Award for Best Video on Endometriosis, AAGL 2014
  • Associate Member Prize Paper : 43rd Meeting ASRM
  • Outstanding Contribution to Resident Research in Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures, AAGL

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "His staff harasses his former clients, even when they have moved on to new doctors. He refuses to acknowledge the possibility of re-occurrence and will instead ..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He really cared about me and my pain. My surgery went according to plan and I can only say that I haven't felt this good in decades. It took me a few months to..."

July 18, 2015
  • Address has been updated from "15055 LOS GATOS BLVD" to "14830 Los Gatos Blvd". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Suite 300".

April 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have had such great results after my Endometriosis Surgery with Dr Cook ! He did excision and removed all of the disease. Thank you Dr Cook for showing m..."

April 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.vitalhealth.com" to "http://www.VitalHealth.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "408-358-2511".

April 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Called to obtain information and was not able to get any answers as they wouldn't let me talk but kept trying to tell me how great they were."

November 24, 2014