Ratings for Dr. Shanna Fenton

I have been a patient of Dr. Fenton's for 2 years and could not be happier with the care she provides. In addition to being knowledgeable, she also possesses compassion and an interpersonal style which allows the patient to feel heard and reassured. By far, Dr. Fenton is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I do not recommend this physician. Horrible experience. Long wait times. Horrible staff. Not acceptable in my eyes at all.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Two hours behind and terrible care. Judgmental, and close minded. 0 personal skills and rushed while I waited almost two and a half hours just to see her.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr Fenton is the best doctor I have ever had. She has been my dr for 8.5 years and delivered 2/3 of my kids. She is sweet, very knowledgeable has great bedside manner. She will get you in quickly if you have any concerns over your pregnancy, your own or your children's health. Even if she has no availability, she will make sure you can see someone in the office sooner than later. I would recommend her to anyone, however I know she has lots of patients who adore her, so she is very busy!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

She has been you doctor for over 12 years and is very good! She listens and respects my desires and concerns. She is also an amazing doctor for my young kids one of whom she was able to deliver.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Fenton is great if she likes and respects you (you'll know this by how quick she can get you in for an appointment) if not, she can be very closed minded to your opinion and become quite aggressive if you challenge her authority.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr shanna Fenton is the most caring and compassionate doctor you will ever know.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr Fenton has been my famliy doc for more than 13 years and has delievered 4 out of 5 of my babies! She is amazing, fabulous bedside manner and she genuinely cares about us all!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I have been with her for over a decade, through 2 pregnancies and have nothing but the best to say about her.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Trust her with mine and my children's lives. She is up on her knowledge of new treatments and disease processes. Unfortunately, we've had to test her on this as my child has had a major / rare health condition acutely occur. She recognized the condition before any specialists and other walk in doctors did. Top notch doctor. The excellent knowledge base that she has is superior . Even if her waiting times in her waiting room is long, I wouldn't complain as her expertise is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014