Ratings for Dr. Michelle Martinook

Amazing,helped me a lot . I was in a car accident and she really helped me

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Michelle is a wonderful chiropractor! She has helped me numerous times and every time I come in she remembers our last conversation and genuinely cares about my health and even my family! 5 Stars!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Michelle is very knowledgeable and confident especially for such a young doctor. She is always smiling and upbeat, and is genuinely kind. At first, I was concerned that she would not be able to help me as I am a larger man and she is quite small compared to me, but she gave me a great treatment. She is a little powerhouse! I would recommend her to anyone, because she makes you feel comfortable right from the start. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

Never makes me feel bad about staying away until my back hurts. Always uses my name. Friendly, courteous and just really nice. Very knwledgeable and doesn't reccomend uneccessary X-rays:)

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Dr. Martinook was better than all the other chiro's I've seen. She knew alot and she made you feel comfortable when you were about to go through something you knew may very well be painful. I would highly reccommend her service to all others.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Michelle is the best Chiropractor I have ever seen. She is always kind and caring. I trust her with my life. She is really smart.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Very friendly and efficient. Takes on new patients. Uses various procedures depending on needs, sets up therapy schedule. Is strong with good pressure.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006