Ratings for Dr. Michael Montbriand

Excellent doctor and staff. Very professional. I have been his patient for twenty years and am very pleased wih his care.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

He is defiantly knowledgeable but unfortunatly he uses that knowledge to destroy lives. He starts out nice and seems helpful, but then he does a 180 and treats you like dirt. Especially if you’re a women. For example he will give you medication you most defiantly need, gets you up to a nice high dose, then says I will cut you off if you don’t get a certain procedure he wants to give you. Like you’re a lab rat. And he doesn’t care if you feel uncomfortable with something, such as getting a cortisone injection. You better do it or he will make your life horrible. See he takes in patients who are chronically ill, makes them rely on him for their medication, then he can control you because you need you that medication. He is a monster and should have his license taken away. He abuses his position as a doctor. Don’t get stuck with him no matter how good he seems! Trust me! You will regret it with everything you have. He is cold, has no empathy and loves to play head games. And he treats his staff like trash. He calls them horrible names and his wife Gail is a beat down abused women. But she goes along with him and kisses the ground he walks on. Notice though there is never a smile on her face. Imagine 30+ years with him, I wouldn’t smile either. Being his patient left me with PTSD. He is a horrible person and he should be ashamed at how he treats his patients. Please be smart and stay far far away. Nobody should be treated like a piece of trash, called names, made cry and made fearful of what he is capable of. This man will go to any lengths to make you feel like you are crazy and destroy your life. He is PURE EVIL and that’s a fact. I am not exaggerating. I’ve wanted to report him to the collage of physicians but I am to scared. As are many of his current and past patients. Nothing is worth what this “doctor” will put you through. If you read this Dr. Montbriand, you are a pathetic little man sitting behind a desk and a piece of paper. Nothing more. Don’t forget it.

Submitted March 11, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Montbriand for over 30 years. Without him, I would have not been able to work at all. He has never failed me and always had new ideas of how to deal with chronic pain. He is one of the most caring doctors I have even known. I have rarely ever waiting in his office for more than 10 minutes, and frequently less.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Should be retired- used to spend time now if complicated issue makes you come back - one issue per visit now gives a pill and refuses to refer to a specialist even though he doesn’t have expertise to properly diagnose problem He’s getting scary - sad as he used to be superb

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

He helped me when no other doctor would. He's the best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Wonderful doctor who keeps up with latest medical information. Have been going to him for years and will continue until he retires.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I haven't seen Dr mo for a few years Couldn't get Dr montbriand to listen to what my problems were as he told me what me problems were I ended up seeing another doctor Who listened to my concerns and worked with me and my problem have been resolved

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I have seen Dr montbriand for a long time What always impressed me was his knowledge and expertise along with his bedside manner in the office In the past years both of these traits have disappeared - it is a crap shoot whether or not he will actually listen to you when you see him or just outright dismiss your concern. His diagnostic skill is diminishing and his solutions are often totally off the wall. I would look for another dr sooner than later - he should be retired.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr jeckyl and my Hyde- depending on his mood he is nice or abusive- he used to have compassion and listen to his patients but that has not been true for several years. If you ask him a question he takes offence Wants to do procedures that other medical professionals say are dangerous or out of his expertise.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Nothing but good things to say about Dr M great job!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016