Ratings for Dr. Timothy M. Spiegel

Dr. Spiegel has taken care of me for about 10 years now. At times I have been seriously ill and hospitalized. When my condition was appearing to be severe he sent me to UCLA to be cared for. He has been kind and courteous and has a sense of humor, too. Thanks, Dr. S!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Horrible doctor!!! Very rude, arrogant and unknowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I've been fortunate to be in Dr. Spiegel's care for 20 years. He diagnosed me correctly with Lupus after being misdiagnosed by another doctor. Extremely caring about his patients. Encourage his patients to learn about their condition. He has set the benchmark for other doctors.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I saw Dr. Spiegel for severe pain in my wrists and fingers. He thought it might be rheumatoid arthritis, but to confirm he sent me for a blood test. The blood test did not show RA and he diagnosed tendonitis, which has completely cleared up. Dr. Spiegel was honest, direct and very pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

He is a very smart doctor. But he has horrible bedside manner. Does not take into account patient's feelings. I would recommend not to go to him if you want a supportive trusting relationship with your doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

He didn't return my phone calls or follow-up with my concerns

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr Spiegel & Chris take very good care of me. Don't know what I would do without them. In short... He's a miracle worker. Years after crushing my left knee. I'm still able to walk around thanks mostly to his care. He gives the best knee injection I've ever had... nearly painless. Thanks Doc

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Seeing this doctor was a waste of time as he had a diagnosis and prognosis before even seeing me.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Dr. Timothy M. Spiegel's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA