Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Bodenstab

I don't know what all the whingers and moaners want, but Dr Bodenstab has been my GP for seven years, and I find him to be most acceptable. He has listened to my descriptions of my symptoms, and has referred me to several Specialists who addressed the problems. He has given me a complete physical whenever I have requested a physical. If people are looking for sympathy, they should get a pet or a emotion robot. When I go to my GP I am not looking for a friend, but, rather, a competent medical professional; Dr Bodenstab fills the bill.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Just very non personable type of doctor. Very cold and task oriented. Barely looks at you. I avoid as much as possible to go see him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I have being with him for 3 years now. Not sure who these others are talking about. He does my blood presure everytime i go there. As well as listen to my heart. How wierdis that?

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

An absolutely great doctor. Listens, cares and sympathizes. Sends you specialists to find answers. Great bedside manner. He will listen to more than one problem. Has his staff fit you in when needed and calls you when needed. My old doctor retired that I had for almost 40 years and that was going to be big shoes to fill. After having an interview with a few doctors, he was the only one that really welcomed me as a patient. He is just great and I feel lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

If you want a Dr. who greets constantly with what can I do for you? and you want a cheeseburger he's for you. Never once asks how I'm doing on new meds or how I'm feeling period. It's all up to you. Very uninvolved. Very degrading manner. Never once has checked my heart in 5 years or done blood pressure. Never reminds of serious blood tests. This guy could care less. I have a slight memory problem and he has made me feel very uncomfortable. To the point I felt so low upon leaving I was in tears. He won't get involved,and will leave you frustrated and humiliated.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

The most uncaring , non empathetic Dr. I have the misfortune of being stuck with. You'll be dying young if you have the misfortune of having to deal with him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I have been his patient for five yrs. He has never given me a blood pressure check nor listened to my heart. I have never had a complete physical and only one pap test. He is unhelpful.doesn't listen and treats me like I have a communicable disease. One of the worst Dr's I am stuck with.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Throughout my 3 years of being Dr. R.A. Bodenstab's patient, I have found that he is very attentive and lists off possibilities of what may be wrong. He is rather holistic and more of a naturalist in approaching problems which has worked best for my symptoms and autoimmune disorder. The thing is you NEED to ask him questions as he will not go out of his way to suggest things; this is due to the fact that he will not tell you what and what not to do, it is more of a client preference, which he leaves for the client to determine what they need to inquire about.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Bodenstab seems like he has no sympathy for people. Always seem rushed, before you ask another question he says see you next time. I understand doctors get a lot of patients everyday but that does not mean you should rush the person. If your explaining the your pain level he doesn't suggest anything until after you have come back from the hospital. Not the best doctor, that is just my personal opinion.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

have seen the good doc a few times like the no nonsense approach short on words long on listening his experience is telling I like him, wish he"d take new pts reminds me of my recently retired doc ! well done

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016