Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Perlman

Dr. Perlman is always punctual. He spends the entire treatment time in the room with me. I always walk out of the office feeling better.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Had a pair of custom orthotics made and I’m running again with no foot or knee pain. Thank you Dr. P!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I was shocked that after one visit I was better. Dr. Perlman gave me home exercises to keep my neck loose and control my headaches. It is obvious that my well being was his number one concern and not my wallet. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

My husband, children and I all get treatment from Dr. Perlman and we are very satisfied. We always feel better after a session. He is better than other Chiropractor’s that I have seen in the past.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Great Doctor! Friendly, knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

The Doctor is very personable as well as knowledgeable . His facility offers the latest high tech equipment to remedy all kinds of back, neck and leg injuries.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Great experience! Felt much better after my visit.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Just had my 1st spinal decompression treatment today. The doctor is very personable and I did not feel rushed. He took time to explain my condition and stressed the importance of exercise and diet.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I had pain in my foot for month. Dr. Steve suggested that I do not have to do therapy, but prescribed custom orthotics. I have been pain free after wearing them for two weeks. I even started jogging again. Thank you Dr. P!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Perlman for over 2 years. When I was first diagnosed with a herniated disc, my doctor recommended me for a surgery but after several weeks of treatment with Dr. Perlman I was pain free with no need for surgery.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr. Stephen M. Perlman's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare