Ratings for Dr. Lee B. Dubois

I love Dr. Dubois. He knows his stuff. I chose him with my first pregnancy and I have been his pt ever since. I will use him til the day he retires. Your doctor is not suppose to be your best friend. Let him do his job and he wont get irritated with you. I have been working in this office for 7 months now and i love my job here.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

My first visit to Dr. Dubois' office and it's been a month out and I still haven't received my test results. I have called several times, left messages, talked with the nurse or office staff, and all they keep telling me is that someone will call me back with my results....I still don't know what is wrong with me, and all I got from the doctor is to take OTC painkillers. I am frustrated to say the least, and am NEVER going back to that office!!!!!!! I am thinking of going to see another physician afterall. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

I have been going for yearly visits for about 10 years now. I have always had great experiences with Dr. Dubois and his nurse. He is a proponent of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." He lets me know when I worry too much and is very confident about what I need or don't need. I don't dread my appointments and I do trust him and his nurse. I had my first mammogram this year, and it was also quick and painless.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Uncaring. Did not seem very interested in listening or helping. Did not seem very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr. DuBois started out as my OB/GYN for about a year and then I got pregnant with my first child.I dropped him and found another doctor as he seemed to becoming increasingly rude and seemingly uncaring on any of my concerns. My family history has high blood pressure and at the time I was not on blood pressure medicine(I am now). I started having headaches that would not go away and my heartbeat was racing. When I called an spoke to a nurse she said they would call me something in but if it was still the same in the morning I needed to come in. In the morning I still had the symotoms and called. They told me to come in. When Dr, Dubois walked in he said "what's wrong with you??" very rudely. I explained and his reaction was "Well, you are going to have to remember you are pregnant". Again very rude. He made me feel stupid. My husband was livid. Told the nurse he wanted to speak to the doctor right then and now. Dr. Dubois heard and ducked into his office. We waited but no luck.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

I used this group years ago, so when my teenager got pregnant this is where I brought her. I wish I hadnt. Not only was he rude to her, but so was the staff! I guess because she was young and unwed. I wouldnt recommend this group as a vet. They very unknowledgeable of peoples feelings.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Dubois is one of the best. He delivered my daughter in 1991 and I have used him (and Dr. Davidson) for my yearly check ups ever since. He has always shown interest and patience in seeing me. His bed-side manners are very good also. He was not on call the day my daughter was born but came back to the hospital to deliver my daughter (I had asked him to be there). I would recommend him to anyone needing an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

I enjoy going to see Dr. Dubois. He is a very busy Dr. and unfortunately babies don't have a set time to be born. Dr. Dubois does take how ever long that you need. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an OBGYN doctor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

Dr DuBois has been my doctor for 20 years. He is kind, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. His training is top notch. He is a great surgeon. I find my visits to be on time, pleasant, and as long as necessary. I like it that I can get a mammogram in the office while I am there.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

I've used Dr. Dubois for twelve years. Throughout that time he delivered both of my children, one of which was an extremely high risk pregnancy. His knowledge and skill allowed both of my girls to be delivered healthy. He communicates clearly and kindly with me and I never feel that he is rushed to move on to his next patient. I will forever be thankful for him and continue to confidently use him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Dr. Lee B. Dubois's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)