Ratings for Dr. Christopher D. Kager

Dropped me as a patient when my insurance company was being troublesome because I wasn't worth his time. Luckily one of his colleagues picked me up and provided some of the best care I've ever received. Sadly, Christopher Kager did NOT give me good care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I have had two surgeries by Dr. Kager. Therapy, injections, MRI, etc. were done first so I felt confident surgery was needed once it was recommended. The office staff and doctors are all very friendly and professional. I am impressed with the punctuality of the team. Dr. Kager was kind and informative when he met my husband before and after each surgery which meant a lot to me. I have lived with a lot of pain for many years from severe injuries from an accident. The surgeries Dr. Kager performed (one upper back and one lower back) gave me so much relief from pain and numbness that I felt I was given a whole new life. I am grateful for all that has been done for me. SY from Lancaster PA

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

extremely rude and arrogant. not even in his office 8 minutes. formed an opinion from the first few sentences I said before even looking at my mri or my paperwork. would not recommend him to anyone. needs to learn people skills.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr Kager is amazing. Very efficient in all he does. He does not waste time but I find that to be a benefit as long as he does a good job….and I can not imagine any dr. doing a better job. I went to Neuroscience and spine asso. because of a recommendation from my family physician. If I ever have surgery again in my spine I will go there if at all possible. The staff is also phenomenal…..kind beyond what is required from any staff.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Kager's confidence and compassion are top notch. I always feel that he has time for me and that I am part of the treatment team, not just a patient. The office staff at LNSA is also a well-oiled support team, and they are always helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

The entire staff at LNSA was friendly, supportive, knowledgeable, and professional. Dr. Kager was highly recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy that I took her advice! The surgery was performed without a hitch and one month later I am pain free! I was impressed with Dr. Kager's willingness to answer any questions with patience and in "layman's" terms. I have already recommended him to another friend who is having back problems and I am confident he will have the same positive results! Thank you Dr. Kager!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Kager does not have very good bedside manners. He's arrogant and condescending but he probably doesn't care. With that being said he's an excellent surgeon who put me back at 100%. His surgical skills and medical knowledge of lower back injuries are outstanding.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

The office staff was exceptional, extremely polite and provided excellent customer service. Dr. Kager took the time to make sure I understood what was causing my pain, and the options that I had other than surgery. I felt confident making the decision that I did regarding surgery.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I am two weeks post op for a spinal fusion at L4-L5 & L5-S1 and I highly recomend Dr.Kage.My progress after surgery is almost ununknown ti be recoverung as well as I am.He is a fantastic doctor and surgeon and not quick to put you under the knife unless necessary.Thank you for helping me thru the worst pain ever experienced Dr.Kager!I am pleased to have you as my spinr doctor!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Rude, degrading, blatant bias against Workmen's Compensation clients.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Christopher D. Kager's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Practicing in Lancaster, PA since 2001. Lancaster NeuroScience and Spine Associates

• English
  • Spanish

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1994)