Dr. Christopher D. Kager

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher D. Kager

I had some serious pain in upper legs, so I was sent to see Dr. Kager, he recommended surgery because the nerves in my legs were being pinched causing the problem. He did the surgery and I was discharged the same day. So far I am having little to no pain and walking is again a pleasure. I still have a way to go on recovery but all good things take time and I hope over the next few months I will be back to normal or better!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

He was dismissive and has a horrible bed side manner. Acted like the break in my neck was no big deal and said my toes were moving and I was fine before he even checked me or them. I’m embarrassed for him. Not sure if he was ever good but if he was he isn’t now.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

My back fusion went exceedingly well! I am ahead of schedule in my recovery and I think it is mostly due to my excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I can walk again! Thanks.Where can I sign the petition against the tax collector? From Jerry Tueche, former Manheim Township Tax Collector and GOP committee.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Amazing Results! Thanks Dr. Kager! My burning leg pain was gone immediately! It took 2 months for most of my leg numbness to subside, and I am pain free!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr Kager told me he could help me and he did! Had a spinal fusion done by him and now I am pain free!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I'm well pleased with the surgery Dr. Kager performed.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

It's amazing how kager responds to the negative reviews but not the positive. I can see that he hasn't changed and he is rude. Does he still hand out fentanyl patches? I will never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Didn't see me after my spinal operation even though I had 2 surgeries with their group prior to this. Very bad aftercare and complete lack of empathy...his words..I'm a surgeon and I only operate on you , If you need something else I'm not your guy!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Kager was very pleasant and thoroughly explained my condition.We discussed alternatives to surgery, but decided they would not be helpful. The surgery went well and I could not be happier! He did an excellent job! He and his back up assistants and staff work as a team to make the whole process as seamless as possible. I would highly recommend him to anyone with back problems!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Christopher D. Kager's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Practicing in Lancaster, PA since 2001. Lancaster NeuroScience and Spine Associates

• English
  • Spanish

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company