Dr. Christopher D. Kager

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher D. Kager

Dr. Kager was very pleasant and thoroughly explained my condition.We discussed alternatives to surgery, but decided they would not be helpful. The surgery went well and I could not be happier! He did an excellent job! He and his back up assistants and staff work as a team to make the whole process as seamless as possible. I would highly recommend him to anyone with back problems!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Kager solved my problem and his work also resolved other issues I had been having that I didn't know would be related to the surgery he performed. I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I would trust no one besides dr kager to do another back surgery! Him and his staff are very kind and made the surgery and recovery easy. Glad to say I feel like I have my life back and can be happy again.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

You are a NUMBER not a patient. LOW pre-surgical consultation & absolutely ZERO follow-up care from Kager, personally. I have reasonable questions, like: What happened? Did you fix my problem? Was surgery successful? WHO KNOWS??! Not me! The next time I'm scheduled to talk to this guy is a month after he cut me open. Baloney!!!!! I consulted more at length with ppl who painted my house or installed replacement windows than I did with this dude. Is this is how a SURGEON should conduct his practice? Absolutely NOT.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

compared to ever doctor I have seen since I hurts my back four years ago he has don't the most for me and has the best staff I've met

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Excellent experience all around. Easy scheduling. Great doctor, discussed all options.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Very unprofessional doctor who treats his patients with zero respect. He is very rude!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dropped me as a patient when my insurance company was being troublesome because I wasn't worth his time. Luckily one of his colleagues picked me up and provided some of the best care I've ever received. Sadly, Christopher Kager did NOT give me good care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I have had two surgeries by Dr. Kager. Therapy, injections, MRI, etc. were done first so I felt confident surgery was needed once it was recommended. The office staff and doctors are all very friendly and professional. I am impressed with the punctuality of the team. Dr. Kager was kind and informative when he met my husband before and after each surgery which meant a lot to me. I have lived with a lot of pain for many years from severe injuries from an accident. The surgeries Dr. Kager performed (one upper back and one lower back) gave me so much relief from pain and numbness that I felt I was given a whole new life. I am grateful for all that has been done for me. SY from Lancaster PA

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

extremely rude and arrogant. not even in his office 8 minutes. formed an opinion from the first few sentences I said before even looking at my mri or my paperwork. would not recommend him to anyone. needs to learn people skills.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. Christopher D. Kager's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Practicing in Lancaster, PA since 2001. Lancaster NeuroScience and Spine Associates

• English
  • Spanish

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1994)

Unicare