Ratings for Dr. Huw Rees

Excellent Doctor .Explains everything , kind and caring. Always on time. Both my husband and I have had Dr. Rees do surgery on our feet and never of us had any pain. Laurie-Ann is a Fantastic Lady always takes time with you and very efficient. Highly recommend . We traveled to get the Best and We did ...

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr Rees is the kindest most caring doctor very knowledgable and explains exactly what the problem is and what your options are. Highly recommend him. Very personable.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Can't say enough positive!! Very knowledgeable and was caring even after my surgery.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I had Osteochondroma in my knee and and really had pain in walking. He was very nice and kind person and I feel great in my leg after surgery. I can walk and run without any problem. Thanks Dr. Rees!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Excellent doctor! Very professional! Always remembers who you are, very personable and overall just very great with great staff

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Rees is excellent surgeon. He is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. He fixed my very severe bunion and did reconstructive surgery on 3 badly healed broken bones in my foot. the fact they didn't heal the first time around was through no fault of his. Just poor healing abilities on my part. The second surgery with bone grafting was a total success. I would highly recommend him for anyone. Thank you very much Dr. Rees for giving me back my foot.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Rees is a kind and caring doctor who is extremely competent. He has performed bunion surgery on both of my feet with excellent results. He has also done a hip replacement for me, and although the results were long in coming, I certainly could never fault Dr. Rees for any of the problems I encountered. Through it all he remained constantly in touch and available to assist. I can't recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Great surgeon! Very kind and knowledgable. Gave me the use of my ankle back.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

There is simpy no one better than Dr. Rees!! He gave me my foot back. Follow his post surgery instructions and will be right as rain!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I had 4 hammertoes fixed and a bunion done. Surgery was at 10:00 and I was ready to go home at 2:30 the same day. The doctor and his staff are efficient, friendly and most helpful. Follow-up visits were brief and totally focused, the way they should be...in and out. Any medical professionals who have seen my foot say Dr. Rees did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016