Ratings for Dr. Huw Rees

If you are looking for a great orthopedic surgeon that explains everything clearly...listens to your questions and concerns....personable and caring both before and after surgery I would highly recommend Dr Rees 4 weeks since my ankle surgery and healing well Could not have had a better Dr.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Bedside manner....top notch, efficiency.....superb, empathy and compassion for patient.....above and beyond!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Best Orthopedic Surgeon! He listens, he cares and he fixes the problem. Highly recommend Dr. Rees! Lorianne, his receptionist is wonderful too. She remembers patients and is very kind and understanding.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Excellent Doctor .Explains everything , kind and caring. Always on time. Both my husband and I have had Dr. Rees do surgery on our feet and never of us had any pain. Laurie-Ann is a Fantastic Lady always takes time with you and very efficient. Highly recommend . We traveled to get the Best and We did ...

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr Rees is the kindest most caring doctor very knowledgable and explains exactly what the problem is and what your options are. Highly recommend him. Very personable.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Can't say enough positive!! Very knowledgeable and was caring even after my surgery.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I had Osteochondroma in my knee and and really had pain in walking. He was very nice and kind person and I feel great in my leg after surgery. I can walk and run without any problem. Thanks Dr. Rees!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Excellent doctor! Very professional! Always remembers who you are, very personable and overall just very great with great staff

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Rees is excellent surgeon. He is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. He fixed my very severe bunion and did reconstructive surgery on 3 badly healed broken bones in my foot. the fact they didn't heal the first time around was through no fault of his. Just poor healing abilities on my part. The second surgery with bone grafting was a total success. I would highly recommend him for anyone. Thank you very much Dr. Rees for giving me back my foot.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Rees is a kind and caring doctor who is extremely competent. He has performed bunion surgery on both of my feet with excellent results. He has also done a hip replacement for me, and although the results were long in coming, I certainly could never fault Dr. Rees for any of the problems I encountered. Through it all he remained constantly in touch and available to assist. I can't recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016