Ratings for Dr. Keith R. Hoerning

Dr.Hoerning didn't comply with my medical needs and I left his practice . I have been a patient for 10 years was hospitalized and needed a new medicine . He refused to write one had to visit the office well if I was mobile and he has been treating me . He refused to speak with me and my homecare staff which he prescribed me too. I have a new doctor who makes home visits! I wouldn't recommend Dr . Hoerning very disappointed by lack of communication and commitment to the health and well being of his patients!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

For the past 3 years, I have visited numerous physicians who have been rather dismissive of my health issues. I have a host of symptoms that have perplexed the physicians I have seen because they are atypical of someone my age. Dr. Hoerning is the first who actually listened. He evaluated me based on my symptoms (rather than just labs), and developed a clear strategy for how to address my situation. Have I been 'fixed' yet? No, not yet. But, this is the first time that a physician has taken the time to hear me out. For the first time, I am confident in the care I am receiving from my physician, and *hopefully* the answer to my prayers so that I can finally get my life in order! This review is already really long, but I also wanted to say that the staff at this office were very pleasant. Again, something that I have not experienced at other offices. An excellent experience all around.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Hoerning is the best doctor I've ever had. He is incredibly thorough and you leave with peace of mind. Highly, HIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Hoerning. He found what other doctors were searching for and missed. He listens, cares and takes everything into consideration. There should be more doctors like him! You might have to wait 30+min and put up with the staff, but Dr. Hoerning is well worth it.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. Hoerning does not leave any stone unturned. He is very caring and knowledgeable. I've recommended him to many and will continue to do so. Waiting times are horrible but I'm confident with the level of care provided.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Hoerning is very kind and understanding. He listens to what you have to say and then evaluates it.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Keith R. Hoerning's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 2000)