Ratings for Dr. Barry Bermack

He seems to be having issues keeping his temper under control. I think it's time to retire. I feel bad for his staff. It's no wonder they are so rude.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Such a great doctor for my grand kids. He is so kind and skilled. Wonderful with children, love him as a person.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

My daughter is 16 years old, and I never want to leave Dr. Bermack. He is a fantastic doctor and a sweet kind man.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Being a well respected and popular doctor sometimes means you won't always get an appointment when you want, but I always got one when I really needed to. There is no substitute for the many years of his giving so much of his knowledge, respect and caring for children. He has always been there for us and our child. I also found him up to date and compassionate. Health care works so much better when there is a team effort and that is what I experience when I go to this office. I will continue to recommend Dr. Bermack to other parents as long as he stays in practice. Thank- you Dr. Bermack !

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

He may have once been a good doctor but he should have retired a long time ago. We couldn't get in to see him for months, and when we did he was rude, forgot important things about my child's medical information, and was yelling in the hallway at his staff. Totally unprofessional. We are certainly never going back.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

When I was pregnant with my 1st child, I asked my GP who she recommended as a pediatrician; without hesitation she said "Dr. Bermack". I called the clinic two weeks before my due date, and they said "put Dr. Bermack on your forms as the pediatrician, and he will come see you on his daily rounds". I did and he showed up the next day to do his exam! Best recommendation ever - I almost brag to other mothers about how wonderful AND punctual he is! When I was pregnant with my second, I told him right after I told family - to make sure he wasn't retiring right away! He didn't do the hospital intake but saw my baby for her first doctors visit and ever since . A+!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

As a mother I don't think there is enough words to thank this man for all his hard work. He takes care of my children practicily like they were his own. Thank you for always making sure they are healthy and feel comfortable going to you. As I read the comments below I agree we need more doctors like this here in Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Bermack was my doctor as a child and is now my two children's doctor. He is thorough and caring and does what needs to be done to care for his patients. He is busy, but I'm sure it is because he is so knowledgeable! His staff is great. They have been with him for years and know their stuff! I can only hope he doesn't retire before my children need a new doctor!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

This mans knowledge is unbelievable. I don't know how we as parents got as lucky as we did getting you as a paediatrician for our child. Thank you for always answering any questions we have and always helping us.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Was blessed by getting assigned to such an amazing clinic for practicum! Just finished being here for a month and I can't say one thing bad! The staff is amazing and Dr. Bermack works his butt off with his amazing, caring and outstanding personality! He always puts his patients first and provides the best experience for each kid possible! His patients aren't customers their his pride and joy! I got to hear such wonderful stories from all his patients about how pleased and happy they were with how helpful he is and always gets down to the problem as fast as he can! He is a very smart man and I am so glad I got to work with him for this past month! I have never met a doctor who is always on perfect time and never has his patients waiting for more then a couple min! We need more Doctors like him here in Winnipeg, when I have a kid one day I hope I get an amazing paediatrician like you! Take care xo!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016