You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Barry Bermack

When I was pregnant with my 1st child, I asked my GP who she recommended as a pediatrician; without hesitation she said "Dr. Bermack". I called the clinic two weeks before my due date, and they said "put Dr. Bermack on your forms as the pediatrician, and he will come see you on his daily rounds". I did and he showed up the next day to do his exam! Best recommendation ever - I almost brag to other mothers about how wonderful AND punctual he is! When I was pregnant with my second, I told him right after I told family - to make sure he wasn't retiring right away! He didn't do the hospital intake but saw my baby for her first doctors visit and ever since . A+!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

As a mother I don't think there is enough words to thank this man for all his hard work. He takes care of my children practicily like they were his own. Thank you for always making sure they are healthy and feel comfortable going to you. As I read the comments below I agree we need more doctors like this here in Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Bermack was my doctor as a child and is now my two children's doctor. He is thorough and caring and does what needs to be done to care for his patients. He is busy, but I'm sure it is because he is so knowledgeable! His staff is great. They have been with him for years and know their stuff! I can only hope he doesn't retire before my children need a new doctor!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

This mans knowledge is unbelievable. I don't know how we as parents got as lucky as we did getting you as a paediatrician for our child. Thank you for always answering any questions we have and always helping us.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Was blessed by getting assigned to such an amazing clinic for practicum! Just finished being here for a month and I can't say one thing bad! The staff is amazing and Dr. Bermack works his butt off with his amazing, caring and outstanding personality! He always puts his patients first and provides the best experience for each kid possible! His patients aren't customers their his pride and joy! I got to hear such wonderful stories from all his patients about how pleased and happy they were with how helpful he is and always gets down to the problem as fast as he can! He is a very smart man and I am so glad I got to work with him for this past month! I have never met a doctor who is always on perfect time and never has his patients waiting for more then a couple min! We need more Doctors like him here in Winnipeg, when I have a kid one day I hope I get an amazing paediatrician like you! Take care xo!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Bermack is amazing always putting his patients first. Winnipeg needs more doctors like you. Thank you for always treating patients amazing and for working your butt off these crazy amount of years! I'm glad babies and children get someone like you to take car of them as the grow.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Awesome My girl is six and he's the only one I trust with her!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

He has been my Dr. since I was two years old, and helped me figure out many of my major medical issues such as ehlors-danlos syndrome! He is very experienced and very pleasant to be around! Truly, he is an amazing Dr,

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

He has been an excellent pediatrician since the kids were newborns!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

We are so fortunate to have Dr. Bermack in Winnipeg. He is kind, considerate, smart and caring and what more could you ever ask for in a doctor. Thank you Dr. Bermack for all that you do.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Barry Bermack's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I was pregnant with my 1st child, I asked my GP who she recommended as a pediatrician; without hesitation she said "Dr. Bermack". I called the clinic two ..."

May 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a mother I don't think there is enough words to thank this man for all his hard work. He takes care of my children practicily like they were his own. Thank y..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bermack was my doctor as a child and is now my two children's doctor. He is thorough and caring and does what needs to be done to care for his patients. He..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This mans knowledge is unbelievable. I don't know how we as parents got as lucky as we did getting you as a paediatrician for our child. Thank you for always an..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was blessed by getting assigned to such an amazing clinic for practicum! Just finished being here for a month and I can't say one thing bad! The staff is amazin..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Bermack is amazing always putting his patients first. Winnipeg needs more doctors like you. Thank you for always treating patients amazing and for working your ..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Awesome My girl is six and he's the only one I trust with her! "

December 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Scared me as a kid, haven't been to him or any doctor since i was 7. Especially when i was little with needles, he would give them to me when i wasn't ready. ru..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He has been my Dr. since I was two years old, and helped me figure out many of my major medical issues such as ehlors-danlos syndrome! He is very experienced an..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has been an excellent pediatrician since the kids were newborns! "

July 23, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "R2C0" to "R3K 0Y1". Address has been updated from "None" to "3050 Portage Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12048856442".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are so fortunate to have Dr. Bermack in Winnipeg. He is kind, considerate, smart and caring and what more could you ever ask for in a doctor. Thank you Dr...."

February 27, 2015