Ratings for Dr. Barry Bermack

He was my doctor and now for my children. Whenever something is wrong with them he knows exactly what is wrong. Very knowledgable!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Doctor Bermack is an amazing doc very caring and loving

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

My son has been seeing Dr. Bermack since he was a newborn (15 years). Dr Bermack and his staff are top notch! Dr. Bermack is always thorough and very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr Bermack is a kind of Doctor you want as your child's Doctor. Staff is great very understanding.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

We have seen doctor Dr.Bermack for about 10 years, and wouldn't change. He has been amazing, he is straight to the point and doesn't baby me or the kids. If we were having more kids there would be no one else.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

He seems to be having issues keeping his temper under control. I think it's time to retire. I feel bad for his staff. It's no wonder they are so rude.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Such a great doctor for my grand kids. He is so kind and skilled. Wonderful with children, love him as a person.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

My daughter is 16 years old, and I never want to leave Dr. Bermack. He is a fantastic doctor and a sweet kind man.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Being a well respected and popular doctor sometimes means you won't always get an appointment when you want, but I always got one when I really needed to. There is no substitute for the many years of his giving so much of his knowledge, respect and caring for children. He has always been there for us and our child. I also found him up to date and compassionate. Health care works so much better when there is a team effort and that is what I experience when I go to this office. I will continue to recommend Dr. Bermack to other parents as long as he stays in practice. Thank- you Dr. Bermack !

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

He may have once been a good doctor but he should have retired a long time ago. We couldn't get in to see him for months, and when we did he was rude, forgot important things about my child's medical information, and was yelling in the hallway at his staff. Totally unprofessional. We are certainly never going back.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016