Ratings for Dr. Helga Sickert

Dr. Sickert has been my doctor for over 25 years. I rely on her and trust her judgement completely. Brenda is also very helpful and will ensure that I can see Helga when I need to see her. Although I may have to wait on busy days, this is a very fair trade-off for being able to see her when I need attention. I can't say enough good things about either Dr. Sickert or Brenda.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I am so grateful I found Dr Sickert 26 years ago when pregnant with my first child. She remains the primary Dr to myself, my adult daughters and their father. She is actually one of my most important supports in my life. Not quite sure where I'd be without her care. She is very unique in running a practice where 10 min appt is not adhered to if patient needs more. I have always felt respected and listened to, and have never been made to feel bad if I need extra time, and I am one of those people who often does need extra time. Dr Sickert generally looks at the larger picture behind issues. She's crazy smart, very prompt and helpfull with referrals, and she has a sense of humour! I must mention that Brenda, her medical secretary is also amazing. She is so warm, so personable and approachable. And flexible! These two women make a fabulous team, no hierarchy - no attitudes of superiority. I can't say enough how lucky I feel.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

She has been my physician ever since she started at the meadowood clinic. Even though her hours went part time she has always been able to fit me in with the help the ever friendly Brenda! I was going through a bad time and I would call in the morning and Brenda would say can you come today at such and such a time. I never minded waiting and will be so sorry the day she decides to retire.💝

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr Sickert has been our family doctor for over 20 years! Very Honest, and Very Helpful, I think a lot of the negative comments blow are lazy people who just want her to give you a prescription for drugs, when the only prescription you need is a healthier lifestyle. there is always a wait when you arrive, but that is fine with me, Brenda always manages to do her best trying to squeeze you in. to accommodate us. wouldn't change my doctor for anything, we are very luck to have Dr Sickert.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Punctuality tends to be poor and her hours make appointments difficult, I've had her for the last 7-8 years and she hasn't done much to help me, the best treatment I had was when she was away and another doctor was filling in. In one case, the only reason I found out about a knee problem I had was by going to the Pan Am clinic of my own violation. As well, I always feel like she is difficult to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

have had dr sickert since birth ever since 2 years ago shes been slacking and neglecting anything i ask of her shes rude all my problems she says there due to being fat only way to get real medical care and to get treated for things is threw the hospital she just needs to retire and let someone take her place...

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr. Sickert is a fantastic doctor. She has treated me for many years, and been so incredibly supportive towards my mother that mom even considers her a friend. However, that being said, she's not particularly punctual. I know you all love her and want to give her 5555555 and I can dig that, but seriously, a "3" for punctuality is generous.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Forthright, knowlegeable, and exactly the caring individual that you would trust to look after your family and their well being. Thank you for doing what you do. (Patient of 14 years.)

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr.Sickert is #1. She's been my doc for many,many years. I don't care that she takes long vacations, she is worth the wait! You could never find another Dr like her anywhere..bottom line. She is the only one I fully trust with every single issue that I may have. She's the most caring,compassionate and loving Dr in the world!!! Dr.Sickert IS #1. Tracey Rosnow

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr.Sickert is the best. She has been my doctor for 22 years and delivered my son last year. I love that she is completely supportive of natural birth and never pushed any tests, interventions, etc on us.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008