Ratings for Dr. Carrie A. Edelman

Called in December to see rheumatologist per my oncologist recommendation. Had to wait until march for appointment only to find out she no longer participated with my insurance. Looks like I will be looking for another rheumatologist. Plus her reviews are less then favorable.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dismissive and cold. There are many other doctors who are just as educated who will actually listen. Go to someone else.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Edelman is kind, attentive, empathetic, and takes the necessary time with you to get the whole story. She listens. She is gentle knowing you're already in pain and validates that fact. I had the best experience with her, and trust that she'll get to the bottom of my pain issues.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Worst visit in my life. I've never walked out of a doctors office before. She was rude to me, clearly did not want to care for me by the miserable look on her face. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. She wasted my time and I will never go back or refer her to anyone! Beware!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Edelman has treated my RA for the past 3 yrs. She is genuinely concerned with treatments and tracking progression of health conditions.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I have visited her office on three separate occasions, every visit I was prompt but waited no less then thirty minutes to be seen. Her front office staff are the rudest coldest group of women I have ever encountered in a doctors office. And Dr. Edelman is no better very cold. I have since found another physician. She may be good a at what she does but bedside manner does matter!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

She saw my niece. Told her that systemic schleroderma does not present without skin lesions. This is totally incorrect. The disease is rare. She is lucky if she has seen a handful of cases in her "young" lifetime. Don't dabble in rare diseases of which you have no knowledge!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Edelman is great...her staff not so much! The staff are very rude and complain about other patients all the time.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Not a great bedside manner. If you need injections find another doctor. She "can" do them, but wont.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have been a patient for 3 years. She is cold and rude. Her staff is extremely rude. I have never waited for less than 30 min. I thought maybe i was catching her on an off day. Not so much'I am definitely going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. Carrie A. Edelman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Brick, NJ