Ratings for Dr. Nicola G. Cascella

I am not a former Hopkins associate. Dr. Cascella may do something for Social Security but is a full-time Psychiatrist at Sheppard Pratt Hospital within the Neuropsychiatry program. He is caring, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable CONSISTENTLY going on 3 years now.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

The following is my opinion based on my experience at Dr Cascellas office. Do not be fooled by any positive reviews you read on this doctor. Please notice that all of these positive reviews were written by former associates of Dr Cascella from his time at Johns Hopkins. Dr Cascella now has a run down private practice on Clinton st. When I visited his office, they did not even have a chair adequate for me to sit on. I had to stand the entire time I waited for the Dr which was over 30 minutes, and throughout the entire course of the evaluation which caused me great pain and distress, and a loss of mobility for the following several days. Dr Cascella helps Social Security by writing evaluations to assist them in denying the claims of seriously disabled individuals. If you are scheduled to see Dr Cascella by Social Security, DENY THE APPOINTMENT.See YOUR OWN DOCTOR. You will be better off fighting your claim without having the refute the defamatory evaluation Dr Cascella will provide.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Nicola G. Cascella's Credentials

• Univ Di Pisa, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Pisa, Italy (Grad. 1982)