Ratings for Dr. Don Zacharias

I am very pleased to hear that Dr. Zacharias is still the Dr, I followed for 14 years. you see.. he is an anachronism... and far and away the best of his kind...calling me at night from home to tell me that he had book marked something useful about my condition..I all ways felt so much better sitting in his waiting room knowing that help was on it's way. I hope I get to see him in his practice before too long...the ego less and sincere Dr. Z Thanks, Kathleen Doty-Damiani

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

**************He is retired since 2012************

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Zacharais is a very approachable and you feel comfortable with him right away. He is a ver good doctor and has compassion unlike any other Doctor. I (Christine Chambers) went to Dr. Z for 12 years. I developed Fibromyalgia before it became as well known today. Dr. Z's tenacity and caring about the pain I was suffering with was able to diagnosed and treated me accordingly. Anyone who is going to Dr. Z knows how good he is and how fortunate you are as his patient. I have move and miss the excellent care that Dr. Don Zacharias provided. Happy Easter Dr. Sincerely Christine Chambers

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Zacharias is an extremely caring and knowledgeable physician. I have been a patient of his for almost 20 years. He takes time to listen to his patients and treats the whole person.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

He is the best Doctor; 14 of my family members use him as their primary doctor he is very smart, and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

My family has been with Dr. Zacharias since the birth of my son 21 years ago. We have stayed with him through insurance and medical group changes.He has never rushed me through and appointment because of his other cases. He listens, remembers everything, and truly cares about his patients. When my husband's mother passed away last year, Dr. Zacharias saw her obituary, made the connection, and sent us a sympathy card! We love our doctor!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

This is a very good doctor. He took care of my grandmother for years. My only wish is that UCD did not have him booked with back to back patients so he could have more time to spend with each patient.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Don Zacharias's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)