You may also like

Rate Dr. Farid T. Fata

Dr. Farid T. Fata's Ratings

My Dr. Fata helped me feel so good, I haven't felt as good except with my treatments by Dr Josef Mengele...you can find him on Wikipedia! Dr. Mengele used to administer my chemo poison, Zyklon B, with a flamboyant air, often smiling or whistling a tune as my insides caught fire. Dr. Fata made me feel HAPPY like that, no matter how much the chemo scorched my veins or made me vomit the lining of my intestines onto the floor of his luxurious office. Yes, he would scream at me enraged "that's Italian marble, you careless moron! Clean it up before your stomach acid damages the surface! Thank God you missed the f^cking silk carpet...THAT would've really cost YOU!" But after I got up off my hands and scabbed knees, with my vomit soaked rags, his sweet smile was my reassurance of a job well done. He would reassure me saying, "Next time swallow that puke back down your gullet or at least vomit inside the front of your shirt...and for God's sake put a cork in your poopy-chute if you come in here with your gawd-awful bloody diarrhea!" This incredible bedside manor and compassion is only matched by his obvious medical skills, training and moral fiber. His incredible knowledge and skills come from, I believe, the University of Birkenau, Adolf Hitler School of Medicine and his internship at St. Auschwitz Hospital and Medical Center. YES, I AM A SURVIVOR! Of cancer? I don't know... but godammit, my hairless bald head, nails falling out, bleeding gums, and permanently damaged immune system DIDN'T "just happen"! I live with them today thanks to the blessed treatment of Dr. Fata.

Was this rating useful? 12 [[ userState['ratings'][2864657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Talk about joy! Dr. Fata's kind smile reminded me so much of my other favourite physician, renowned Dr. Carl Clauberg, my special OB/GYN ( Google him!! :-D ) Dr. Fata's happy cherubic face while administering the special caustic chemo was so reassuring, just like when Dr. Carl Clauberg, desperate to find a cheap and easy way to sterilize women, injected liquid acid into my uterus. Talk about hitting my G-spot!! He then had my ovaries , which were by then like fried prunes, removed and sent to Berlin for more research! Talk about lucky! What a kind and gentle scholar Dr. Clauberg was; and Dr. Fata was cut from the same cloth. Sometimes Dr. Clauberg killed his favorite patients in order for autopsies to be conducted. I was not lucky enough to be among those he killed. Talk about jealous! But I WAS lucky enough to receive further high quality, caustic, vein burning care from Dr. Fata!!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2864584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I was privileged to be a patient of Dr. Fata's. He was a kind and gentle spirit, soft-spoken as he UNNECESSARILY injected painful, deadly chemicals into my veins. The resulting hair falling out in clumps, rapid weight loss until I'm just bones with skin hanging on them, the vomiting and blood-tinged diarrhea; ALL showed me just how much he cared. Dr. Fata also referred me to the famous Dr. Shiro Ishii, a Japanese microbiologist and physician I had read about on the internets. Dr. Ishii began his new innovative "germ therapy" on me and Chinese POW's by exposing us to anthrax, cholera, bubonic plague and others. These also gave me the desired hair loss, anorexia, vomiting and sh!tting of blood, JUST LIKE DR. FATA'S TREATMENT!! Dr. Ishii also did other treatments on me such as forced abortions, simulated heart attacks, strokes, hypothermia, and frostbite, and even vivisections ! As you can see, I am truly blessed by these two top-notch healers!!
Who needs a Beaumont doctor?!? Not me!!

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2864539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Docter Fata gud docter. Uhhh, He luv me. I luv him. Him gud man like my psikyatrist Docter Walter FReeMan. Docter WAlter give me LoBotomee & maKe me haPPee. Him stik ice picK tHru mine eYeball to brane to fiX mine brane. Mee hapPee and drool Now...haha !! Now Docter Fata stik good medisine in mee to maKe mee happee and drool and pooPoo and voMik... him sez mine pa!n go awAy soon. Him sez mine hair anD skin growin back SooN. Him sez just a feW more injectioNs untiL boat & castle Paid oFF!! Mee luv Docter Fata like iCe pick thru mine eYeball into braNe . Mee happe. Mee luv Docter Fata end Docter FReeman to. Ooops, I peepee and Poopoo falling oUt my shorts!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2864517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

My angel of mercy, Dr Farid Fata, was so calm , soothing and kind, treating me with his magical potions. My
Lou Gehrig's Disease has been progressing to paralysis since I was first evaluated by my other sweetheart, Dr. Jack Kervorkian. But he died before he could treat me with his lovely medical miracle machines! Dr. Jack was helping me decide between the "Thanatron" which would use an IV to inject me with sodium thiopental to knock me out, and potassium chloride to still my beating heart; or to choose the "Mercitron," which involves a gas mask that would mercifully suffocate me with carbon monoxide, painlessly! Oh the pure joy of such choices!
But poor old, decrepit and jaundiced Dr. Jack passed away before completing my "treatment". Then last year, that sweet Dr. Fata looked into my eyes, and with a smile said , in his soft sweet voice, "I'll take care of you better than Dr. Kervorkian. But it will be a prolonged, agonizingly painful process, costing your insurance thousands of dollars treating you for a 'tumor' you don't really have...but still get to YOUR "desired result". I could hardly choke back my tears of joy, as I cannot even swallow my drool due to my almost complete paralysis. (good thing I have this fancy eye-movement keyboard ! LOL!) Sure, I was a little frightened when he told me his "medicine" would cause my hair and teeth to fall out, and sh!t blood, and vomit which I could easily choke on, as it comes up into my paralyzed throat and flows into my unprotected windpipe. But his loving gaze , as he held my thin, wasting body was reassuring...not that I could fight him off even if I wanted to...and I didn't want to.
First he injected me with his hot, burning chemo...then, in between my dry heaves, he injected me with his hot burning "maleness"...then he would bill my Medicare, still red-faced and sweaty from his passion... for medicine!
If only Dr. Fata were free to complete my "treatment" like Dr. Kervorkian would have, and send me to the sweet peace of Eternity, away from my paralyzed, bedsore-ridden, tortured existence. Oh Dr. Fata! Can I be wheeled in to visit you in prison for your "injection" one last time, and you could just finish my 'treatment' with a cool, soft pillow pressed tightly over my face? Can you bill Medicare for that?

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2864379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

What's the fuss about? I prefer doctors, like my treasure Dr. FATA, who thank GOD, treat me for diseases I don't yet have... you can't be too sure. I may get the disease and BOOM... I'VE ALREADY BEEN TREATED... thank GOD!! YOU talk about preventative medicine, I talk about PRETREATMENT medicine! Google my back surgeon, Dr. John Nork! He PRE-treated my back problems by performing unnecessary spine surgery... thank GOD. How did Dr. Nork foresee I was going to develop unbearable pain, numbness of my bunghole, flesh flute and balls, and unable to defecate and urinate after his procedure? I definitely needed and got more of his knife -wielding help...thank GOD.
Dr FATA confidently, calmly, and competently PRETREATED me for cancer I didn't yet have...thank GOD for his preventative chemotherapy. Like Dr. Nork, my blessed Dr. FATA seemed to "psychic-like" see my future! I needed yet another surgery by Dr. John Nork to fix my spine where he accidentally broke it in 2 places during his prior preventative cutting... and what happened after that operation? TESTICLE CANCER!! Dr. FATA was on that like flies on my open wounds...thank GOD. If only I could have convinced Dr. FATA to slice off my nutsac BEFORE the cancer, but he was there for me, thank GOD.
Can anyone tell me of a brain surgeon who will perform unnecessary surgery on me? I feel like an inoperable brain tumor is in my future and needs preventative surgery now! I need my Dr. FATA! Thank GOD.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2864299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Fata promised that continued injections of doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, and 5-FUwould surely cure my delusional schizophrenia, and I'm a BELIEVER! My regular psychiatrist, Dr. Henry Cotton, had run out of things to cut out for a cure of my mental illness...Dr. Cotton implemented the medical theory of infection-based psychological disorders by pulling my BACTERIA COVERED teeth. This failed to cure me, so he sought another source of infection and performed a kitchen-table tonsillectomy! Still no cure, so other germ harboring organs needed to go! He sliced out my ovaries, gallbladder, stomach, spleen, cervix and especially my germ ridden colon!!
Dr. FATA'S drugs felt so reassuring as they scalded my veins, made my gums bleed healthily, increased my already copious foul-smelling diarrhea and vomiting, and made my hair come out with chunks of skin and flesh clinging to the roots. My treatments were nearly complete, with the last bits of my skin nearly gone signaling a cure of my schizophrenia!! OH, JOY!! But then my precious Dr. Fata. was taken from me...leaving me an almost cured , emaciated, oozing mess of mental illness... perhaps just one chemo treatment from perfect sanity! Damn you meddling "know-it-all's" !!

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2864266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Is there a category for how efficiently and effectly he tortures patients for he murders them?
Also, where can we rate how good his wife was at collecting absolutely as much money as possible before fleeing to Lebanon?

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2862788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

His wife who was the CFO of his practice has fled to Lebanon with their 3 children. It is hard to believe that "Chief Financial Officer" did not have a hand in all of this. I hope ther eis an investigation and she is brought to justice every penny is extracted form them.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2862779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Disgusting pig of a money hungry doctor. Rotting in h$ll is too good for him.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2862639].votes_count ]]