Ratings for Dr. Burton S. Brodsky

I had the best experience with Dr. Brodsky and his staff for routine checkups, through pregnancy and during delivery. He did everything possible to give me the birth I was hoping for. I loved that HE was my doctor and I wasn't going to get stuck with whoever was on call for delivery day. He also goes to multiple hospitals which was nice I got to choose.I would recommend him to anyone and I can't wait for him to deliver my next baby.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I love this office and their staff. Delivered my baby and cared for me for many years after. Very knowledgeable and really spent time with me listening to what was going on. I appreciate them very much. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Brodsky is absolutely wonderful! He truly cares about his patients. I am so grateful he delivered my baby. Best doctor I've ever gone to!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Brodsky gave me back my life and sanity. I am ADD and it should be common knowledge that we can not go without HRT because we loose not just memory but all tasking abilities. I was referred because he knows all about women with ADD. I have my life back. He never has his hand on the door. He says you live in and know your body. He listens to you and is dedicated to solving the issue not just giving you a quick fix. Everyone that I have referred to him feels the same way I do. He is kind, patient and knows what he is doing. In my book he is the best!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Brodsky and his staff are very helpful and knowledgeable to and about transgender people. I would recommend him for any reason.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Worst doctor ever. Caused me to end up have serious surgeries to fix my uterus and missed diagnosed me for cervical cancer. Told me it was just my birth control. Not a good doctor. Was fired from beaumont hospitals for his bad ways!!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I give this office one star because I was treated so poorly here. The office manager hates life, hates people, and is in the wrong field of work. Jessica is very rude, disrespectful . I dont have insurance which is why i paid so much for my visit. The doctor is alright but due to being treated so poorly I would not reccomend this pratice. When I called back to complain about jessica the office manager...the woman said she gets many complaints about her..this girl needs to go. please go where you will be treated with respect!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

He saved my life. I am ADD and didn't know that we can not go without HRT or we loose all tasking ability. He knows and cares about us. Takes time to listen and discuss everything so to solve the issue not just give you a pill!! Amazing doctor

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. Brodsky is always helpful, professional, and patient friendly.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr Brodsky has been seeing me for 9 years I love the office and how considerate he is with his patients. He is very patient and caring I had a hard time getting pregnant for two years and with the help of Dr. Brodsky I have a 3 year old son he delivered natuarally and safe. I am also expecting a little girl in November in which he will be delivering I recommend him to any one in need of a OB/GYN!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Burton S. Brodsky's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Ferndale, MI