Ratings for Dr. Heather Torrie

Thank you Dr. Torrie. I was at your office for tooth extraction on April 6. You were patient, kind, friendly and all. You even called me at home to check on me on Saturday (the first time ever a doctor called to see how I was doing after a procedure). I can't thank you enough Dr. Torrie!! God bless!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

This is going to be my first visit with Dr. Torrie. Good to read great reviews about her work.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Torrie and staff have been great for myself and my family for the past 15 years. Organized and knowledgably as a team. Heather takes a personal interest in her patients and can be approached outside traditional hours in the event of emergency for support and help. Highly recommend her and the team behind her...!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Torrie and her staff are the best. Myself and my family have been going to her for years and I would highly recommend her to anyone. !

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Did she used to work out of sutherland dental about 23 years ago? I had dentures made then and they still fit well today. I think it was Dr. Torrie who did them.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I have seen Dr. Torrie for 25 years. She is someone who truly cares about each of her clients. She also was able to pull my wisdom teeth out, saving me from having to go see a specialist.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Amazing dentist, very professional. She's good with children, too.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Very good and very helpful. Came in on weekend to fix temporary crown on short notice. Dedicate to patient care.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I have been attending Dr. Torrie's centrally located office for years now. She is very relaxing, professional and pleasant. My previous Dentist always found some expensive work to do each check up. Dr. Torrie does what needs to be done, and helps you to keep the rest of your teeth in good condition.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I lost 3 teeth playing hockey at 11pm. I called her that night and she came in to do emergency Root Canal! Amazing.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014