Ratings for Dr. Eric L. Kolodin

Dr. Kolodin addressed my foot problem without harming any skin. Unlike another doctor who resorted to cutting the skin and creating a wound. Dr. Kolodin knew what he was doing.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Kolodin made me a pair of orthodics that really worked. I had seen several other orthopedic surgeons who all wanted to operate and one made me a pair of orthodics that did not work at all. I was very satisfied with Dr. Kolodin.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Dr. Kolodin is very precise. Looks for none surgical corrections or options before suggesting cutting. When you call he will take your calls personally and answer questions, I trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr. Klodin's first obligation should be to his patients that are in pain. I found out the hard way that Dr. Klodin office policy is to get paid from insurance company's first than treat patients. I would not recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr Kolodin is very caring and respectful of his patients and answers questions directly and in laymans terms.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Dr. Eric L. Kolodin's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Delta Dental