Ratings for Dr. Kay K. Solar

She seems ok, but eager to hurry the appointment. And the wait time is ridiculous, over an hour in the waiting room, and more waiting in the exam room. Unfriendly nurse also, I am looking for a new doctor. Can't deal with this anymore.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Over the past year or so she seems less interested or concerned than she used to be, kind of burnt out I think. Not terrible, but I'd like to think she'll go back to being as thorough and thoughtful as she had been.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

This doctor is AWESOME and very down to earth. She will give you alot of time not just in and out like most. I love this doctor!!! :)

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Very attentive and thorough. Gave me full exam, sent me for tests and had nurse call several times to follow up with me afterward. Feels as if she will not stop searching until she's found the reason for the patient's discomfort. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

After 3 visits and a surgery (laporoscopy), it's pretty clear that Dr. Solar is quite outstanding-kind, thorough, and knowledgeable. 30-60 min. wait times are nothing unusual or horrendous, esp. for ob/gyns, and she's well worth the wait anyway.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

I found Dr. Solar to be very knowledgeable, on time and very caring. This was my first visit and I was in no way rushed and I had a ton of questions. Would recommend to all family and friends!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

I consistently wait over an hour past my appointment time to see Dr. Solar. She is so rushed during the appointment it is difficult to get her to actually discuss health concerns. Not very good at calling to follow up on test results.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Solar has a knack for treating you like your best friend. She makes you feel like your health is of utmost concern to her. I wish more drs. were like her.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Dr. Solar is one of the most knowledgeable, caring and approachable OB/GYN MD I have ever been to. She is busy because she is so popular. She gives thorough exams and never rushes through and always allows plenty of time for questions. I would highly recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

DR SOLAR IS KND AND COMPASSIONATE. BUT SHE RECENTLY STOPPED DELIVERING BABIES .

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

Dr. Kay K. Solar's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA