Ratings for Dr. John E. Clark

I went to Dr Clark for a impairment rating. I had a accident in January of 2012. Since then I have been under Dr care andhave been on pain meds. I have been given disability retirement for my injuries and have been awarded s.s. Disability. Dr Clark charged me $1500 to do this impairment rating. He spent all of 15 minutes with me. When I pick up my paper work from him he gives me a zero rating for injuries I was given dieabilty retirement for. Because I didn't come in on a walking cane or put on a show for him. Now remember I am on pain meds that help me tolerate my pain. I fiquref my records would speak for themselves . When I called and said I didn't think his rating was fair or accurate his response was that's his opion and if I wasn't happy go somewhere else. So no im not happy I have seen so many Dr even ones that workers comp has sent me to and all of them have agreed on the extent of my injuries so personally to me he basically got my money without doing the job he was paid to to. I would not recommend a animal to him . I think he is about the worse Dr. I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I started seeing Dr Clark around 6 months ago and have been extremely pleased with him and his staff. I saw another local Dr 2x when I first moved here and was very displeased with how he viewed me and my case. He refused to give me more than 30 lortab 7.5's saying that I was to young to be on anymore meds than that even though I am 34 years old IV had 49 surgeries to correct 3 major birth defects and I also have 9 herniated disc in the neck and back caused from one of my defects twisting my spine and being very unstable. I found Dr Clark by sheer luck and he has been a wonderful Dr to add to my team of physicians. Usually clinics like this have rude staff that treat you like less of a person because you need pain medications but that's def not the case with everybody here. Ashley at the front desk, Mrs Debbie his nurse, and his PA Abby are all extremely nice and caring. Anytime IV needed them for anything they have taken care of me and In a very timely manner. I would recommend Dr Clark and this clinic any day of the week. " it feels great to be treated as a person and not be looked down upon.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I read these comment on Dr. Clark and nurse Debbie. I do not understand why such ugly things were said. Both go out there way to help patients. I have received calls very late from his nurse who runs two clinic's to make sure my needs and others are met. I truly believe the patients who rated low are patients who are non complaint and airing out. If you want good care and a great physician please go to see Dr Clark.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Clark is a horrible doctor. did not know how to fix my back pain. I never saw him, only his PA Abbey. She tries but doesnt know enough. Debbie his nurse is horrible, very rude and the worst. do not waste your time with them

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

My visit with Dr. Clark was definitely not like I thought it would be, in a good way! I was expecting him to be quick to pull out the prescription pad and send me on my way but that wasn't the case. He was determined to get answers for why I was in such pain and with his help we got them. He also helped me by setting me up with an acupuncturist whom was amazing. Between the two of them and my chiropractor, Dr. Ned Martello, I was pain free in no time without having to take any pain meds at all! I highly recommend Dr. Clark for pain management and for those who are more interested in healing rather than masking the pain.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Worst dr. Ever he does not even see you and sends a Pa or worker in to see you and barely spends anytime with you . Also over bills and makes you wait 2 to 3 hours in waiting room to see someone .

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Clark has overseen my care since a fall in 2001. I have always found him to be a warm caring compassionate Doctor with a vast wealth of knowledge. If one type of therapy doesn't work he will try something else until he can get you to feeling and doing the "best" you can. Also, he is very gentle when doing injections.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Clark is great and so is his PA. However, his nurse, Debbie, (she is actually only a Medical Assistant) is worthless. Dr. Clark has changed his clinic's office policies for the worst. He WILL NOT allow a family member go in with a patient during their exam. This is OUTRAGEOUS! On an elderly patient, who knows more about the patient and doesn't forget to ask questions, etc. than the elderly's CARETAKER?

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

DR. CLARK IS A FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL CARING Dr. He treats you as a patient not as a numbered file!!! He is genuinely caring and concerned about me and every other patient!!!! HE LISTENS TO YOUR CONCERNS AND QUESTIONS AND EXLPLAINS IN DEFINITE DETAIL ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND HIS ADVISE AND OPINIONS. I TRUST DR. CLARK with my life , literally. There's not many Drs at all who do that every single day. I was so lucky to be referred to him by another physician-neurosurgeon!!!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. CLARK TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS HIM OR HIS OPINION AND ADVICE!! SINCERELY, BEST REGARDS TO any patient needing this type of physician and expert ADVICE!!!!I. Respectfully your patient.........

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

This is the very best dr I've ever had in my life.... He is very friendly and patient oriented and shows much enthusiasm about patients problems and individual lives. He always finds a way to make me laugh even during my worst painful days... He is very patient friendly ans always gives me a hug... I have the deepest respect for Dr Clark. He is the very best of them all !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. John E. Clark's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA