Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Chandler

he's really smart for sure...and I thought his staff were efficient and respectful, but not that "warm." He seems to be the one to go to for difficult to treat medical problems that may be underlying issues.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

I don't care how good a doctor is but there is not an excuse to be rude, arrogant and treating his patients like they are stupid and less important. Really unbelievable to see the high marks here...

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

No beside manners. Not open to patient questions or concerns. Seems very knowledgable though.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

this was my first time seeing him. he seems quite intelligent and talented. i am not sure if the meds he gave me will work but i can tell he is thorough. the staff were helpful but that one female worker at the front desk is a BI*TCH lol. but she seemed helpful i guess. i would recommend him over other doctors tho

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. Chandler is definitely dedicated to his profession. Helps patients identify symptoms in order to help them prevent or curtail allergies, which trigger other medical conditions, such as asthma and sinusitis. Little or no wait times. Wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Such a great doc!! For the first time ever, a doctor who was able to finally fix my nasal allergies! And nice on top of that too..

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Superb physician. Talked to me for over 1/2 hour on first visit many years ago before suggesting treatment that restored me to a functioning happy person. He's the doctor I most trust and recently landed in his office with an injury totally out of his specialty because of this trust. He immediately got on the phone and made sure I got to the right place quickly for the best care.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

I've been going to docs for years; they all give me sprays, they don't work so they give me more sprays. Dr. Chandler said to try a spray and if it didn't work we'd look further. It didn't work, he sent me for a CAT-Scan and sure enough there's a problem with my nasal bone structure. He's nice, goes the extra step and his staff are among the nicest I've met in NYC. Wait time has been very short.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

A good listener and very thorough. Willing to think outside the box.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

Extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He has an excellent bedside manner and takes the time to listen. He even diagnosed a rare condition that other physicians had missed for the past 10 years. I wouldn't even think of seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Chandler's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med