Ratings for Dr. T. Scott Emerson

I have encountered Dr. Emerson several times in a professional capacity, and he the most rude and abrasive human being I have ever met. He flashes his MD badge like he owns you, and speaks in a demanding, demeaning tone. I strongly recommend avoiding him at all times. My experience with Dr. Emerson left me feeling humiliated and belittled.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

The several times that I've had to go to the Emergency Room and had Dr. Emerson as my attending physician, I was well treated, respected, and set at ease. He has an excellent bed side manner and "knows his stuff".

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

I can't speak to the knowledge or effective ness of this physician however I can comment on his bedside manner. Having abdominal pain this physician was examining my upper abdomen when he instructed me to "pull my pants and underwear down to my ankles." I refused and he made a big deal of it. I felt absolutely violated. Ask who your physician is when going to the MGH ER and avoid this one at all costs.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2006

Dr. T. Scott Emerson's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Marquette, MI