Ratings for Dr. Brandon L. Tullis

I had surgery with Dr. Tullis years ago when he just started with sutter back then i didnt know much about looking up a doctor or asking about his experience with the kind of surgery i needed. He told me i was going to be able to walk right away i had surgery on both feet he was wrong it took me over 9months to walk on both feet,this was over 10+years of course now i cant take the pain on both of my feet, i went with a different podiatrist i had xrays done and they notice my joints were not aligned right and i have to have surgery again to fix my issues on both feet. I might be bias since he was just starting out .

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Tullis and staff have provided great service and care on every one of my visits. Would recommend him to everyone for care.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Tullis is one of the nicest, kindest, gentlest, and compassionate Doctors I have met in Modesto. Many Doctors could learn much about how to treat their patients from him. He fully understands and practices his gifts as a doctor, without arrogance!!! A major Plus in the town of Modesto Ca. I am major blessed to has such a caring and passionate about his job, kind of Doctor. Modesto, Ca. hold on to this one!!! He is a keeper!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Tullis has restored my ability to walk comfortably without pain by performing surgery on both of my feet over the past two years. I have been told he is the "go to" Podiatry physician and I am grateful my primary care doctor referred me to him. He has restored a great deal of quality to my life, for which I will always be greatful. Based upon my experience, I don't know how anybody could expect, or get more, from another physician. I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Dr. Tulis saved my husband's foot and got us through a very hard time, 2 weeks in the hospital and 3 operations on my husband's foot. His positive attitude combined with sensitivity and friendliness always cheered us up. He provided all the information needed, with a positive spin. I now drive from San Jose to Modesto to see Dr. Tulis, I refuse to change doctors!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Great wonderful doctor. For years, I have been dealing with the same issue. My left ankle constantly was giving me problems and I was constantly have a sprain. After seeing him the very first visit, he refered me for an MRI, which showed a serious underlying condition. Immediately he is scheduling surgery for me. I could have had to live with this pain and chronic injury if it was not for him and his expertise!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

The Doctor cares about his patients. he listens and is knowledgible.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Dr. Tullis was exceptional at treating my injury, I had broken my ankle playing basketball and was referred to him by my primary. At the time my parents wanted to treat my ankle as soon as possible but Dr. Tullis was not available for a number of days so we went to another doctor named Dr. Endo. Do not got to him at all i could have sited him for non practice he didn't know how to operate the xray computer system when we were there, and he said that you couldn't blow up the pictures at all which was false. He gave me an ankle brace and told me to come back in a month. Both my father and i were not satisfied at all and very concerned. We decided to wait for the appointment with Dr. Tulis, under his treatment he knew how to operate the software and found out that i had an avulsion fracture. He put me in a cast and set up a recovery program for me. I never had to have surgery and i have healed perfectly. Please do not go to Dr. Endo you will regret it.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Very knowledgeable, kind and patient. Dr. Tullis is extremely thorough and makes you relaxed so you can hear all of your options and he helps you make the best decision for you. I highly recomment Dr. Tullis.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Wonderful, humane, kind, knowledgable doctor. Great guy, good job!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Brandon L. Tullis's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1999)