Ratings for Dr. Craig S. Cook

Dr. Cook repaired my husband's hernia and performed a needle localization surgery on my breast 4 years ago. He was so thoughtful and compassionate and reassuring that I almost wish I could go through it again. The scars are almost negligent and he made follow-up contact with me to make sure I was well and recovered.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

I had a breast surgery several years ago (when I was 19) to remove a fibroadenoma and, until recently, loved this doctor. I recently started thinking about how this could potentially impact breastfeeding and am appalled that not ONCE did he ever mention what this surgery could mean for potential damage to the fourth intercostal nerve or severed milk ducts. I was only 19 and hadn't thought much about breastfeeding at that time in my life, but if he had even mentioned it I would have had him do the surgery in a different location (and given the location of the lump it was NOT necessary to do it around the areola like he did). I'm extremely upset by his negligence and failure to discuss my options with me.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

Dr. Craig S. Cook's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)