Ratings for Dr. David R. Kalman

I had a bad experience with Dr. Berkman at Hampshire GI, so I changed to Dr. Kalman. Best decision ever! Right now I'm 6mon. pregnant and having a flare up with my Ulcerative colitis, and he really did his best to help me get better. He was very nice, funny, friendly, and knowledgeable. I was really impressed and would suggest him to anyone! I left my appointment feeling very pleased with his treatment plan for the rest of my pregnancy, and his desire to make sure I continue good care after I have the baby. WONDERFUL!!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Finding in advance the actual fees to be charged was not possible. I discovered that the fees quoted for colonoscopy did not include the $200 consultation fee. I canceled all future apointments with this doctor on receipt of bill for undisclosed charges.

Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr Kalman is very knowledgeble, patient and helpful. He makes sure you understand everything he is telling you. I would reccomend him to anyone in need of a good doctor of his speciality. Staff are all very friendly and want to be as helpful as possible on the phone or in the office.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. David R. Kalman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1991)