Ratings for Dr. Irene Wu

I actually look forward to seeing Dr. Wu, which says a lot about an oncologist. She is enjoyable to talk to, laughs at my jokes, cares about me and has kept me alive since my diagnosis in 2006.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr Wu is a gem. Smart, thorough, concerned, compassionate, kind, genuinely friendly. There are not enough positive adjectives to describe her. She's the best!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I love Dr. Wu. She's helpful, professional, caring, and knowledgeable about lymphoma. She readily asks for second opinions and is totally dedicated to making sure I'm taken care of. A Stanford doc recommended sticking with Dr. Wu & PAMF for the excellent first line care and staff that knows you, with the ability for referrals when necessary.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr. Wu is always on time and has a wonderful, caring staff. When I see her I believe that I am her favorite patient and she wants to do her very best work for me. She answers all of my questions to my satisfaction and considers all issues thoroughly. Despite the chance of hearing bad news, I enjoy going in to see Dr. Wu. The staff always remembers my name and I enjoy catching up with everyone. The chemo nurses are wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Dr. Irene Wu's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Benesys
Health Net
Healthnet
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I actually look forward to seeing Dr. Wu, which says a lot about an oncologist. She is enjoyable to talk to, laughs at my jokes, cares about me and has kept me..."

September 30, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=437954'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 28, 2014