Ratings for Dr. Harpal S. Khanuja

His staff is terrible. He once kept me waiting SIX HOURS for a cortisone shot and I would have walked out if I hadn't absolutely needed the shot. He replaced my knee and my leg swelled to twice its normal size and refused to answer my questions about whether it was normal or how to fix it. He refuses to see you for a follow-up after surgery until three months after surgery. Until then you see the nurse practitioner. I was not prescribed anti-swelling meds until two weeks after surgery, when he should have prescribed them in the hospital. It put my PT back weeks because I couldn't bend my knee. And now the leg he operated on is longer than the other leg. I need the other knee done, but he's not touching me again.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

They did not give results of blood tests and MRIs until we asked. Dr. left appt early to play golf. Assistant unresponsive and uncaring - didn't seem to know patient history, and when told about history of septic infection and currently running high fevers, casually suggested go to ER and never followed up!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Khanuja knows his stuff. The problem is, I have a degenerated ankle and this clown wanted to send me to a PODIATRIST!!!! Podiatrists have never been to medical school. The're good to clip your toenails and and remove warts, but invasive surgery for my problems? Not on your life. I want a doctor who at least has been to medical school.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. Harpal S. Khanuja's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)