Ratings for Dr. Joseph G. Nasser

I saw Dr. Nasser in 2009 for a 10 cm growth on my thyroid. He was very kind and compassionate. The surgery left very little scarring. Dr. Nasser visited my hospital room the evening after the surgery (well after office hours) to ensure that I was doing ok. He knew that I was far away from home without friends or family. I was very touched by his thoughtfulness. An excellent doctor in my opinion.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

This surgeon is the best in the world. He has all the qualities and knowledge that surgeons coming up does not have! I need him for my next surgery!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

There's a lot of back and forth on Dr. Nasser it seems. I'm leaning toward the negative, although he didn't entirely brush off my issue as many doctors have been doing. I've been dealing with vertigo for 5 months and when I had my appointment he was very cold and almost intimidatingly so. I had a very brief examination after which he said this was not something he could deal with. Although he did refer me to have a CT scan performed to further investigate the problem, I just found it very uncomfortable. He made it seem as though I was imagining or exaggerating my symptoms and that he was simply humouring me. I simply find a little more personality and bedside manner very essential in a Doctor. Great staff for the audio testing beforehand, but other than that, not someone I'd like to go back to.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Nasser is a mild mannered, quiet man. He was thorough in his examination and fully described to me his procedure and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Worse experience ever! Never would call this person a professional! No one should have to deal with the rudeness that he spews!Never explained anything to me other than there was NOTHING that could be done! So not the case! Thankfully, I obtained a second opinion!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

i think this doctor is only interested in cases that lead to surgery.He had no interest in what i had to say about my problems.it was so bad i asked if i was on candid camera.he stated that it would heal itself.Having had the problem for a couple of years and waiting for months for the appointment;i would suggest you ask for another doctor.he spent maybe 10 minutes with me before shaking my hand and wishing me a nice day.I had to add a staff rating;The student nurse that pre examed me was excellent but if she gets a 5 ,it overshadows the doctors rating?Same with the wait time.(fine)

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

I found Dr Nasser very knowledgeable and helpful. After my first consultation re. a tumor in my parodit gland I had some doubts and many questions: he called me back without delay and was very open to all my questions. Before and after the surgery I found him to be professional and caring. I never had to wait long at the clinic and the other staff I got to know there was also very helpful and efficient.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

It has been my privilege to have Dr. Nasser as my surgeon. He has always been professional, kind, and compassionate. He has been taking care of me for a year and will continue to do so. I can't say enough good about him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Very professional and informed doctor rr a disease not known by many. Good examination and treatment suggestions.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

worst specialist I have ever been to. His solution to curing my sleep apnea was laughable. I could have suggested a better treatment/cure and I don't have medical degree/licence. I pitied the poor resident he was teaching that day.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010