Ratings for Dr. Stephen Grass

I've been seeing Dr Grass for over a decade. Been repeating my symptoms to him for this entire time. It is pretty frustrating to interact with at times. I appreciate his willingness to forward one to a specialist, his method of determining whether one is need is tiring. I get that he wants to make sure it's warranted but a better communication system would help. Active listening skills he needs improvement on. You'll find yourself repeating times and dates quite often. He is not interested in listen to patient experience, only symptoms.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I've been going to Dr Grass for sometime now and I can't imagine seeing another doctor. He is always on time, very friendly, and will refer you to someone right away if he thinks it is something worth checking out. He is always very kind and compassionate. He keeps to a tight schedule so that he doesn't end up behind, but I have never felt rushed or unheard. His front desk girl, Andrea, is absolutely wonderful. She has excellent telephone manners and is great to deal with in person. This is the best office I have been to.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Dr. Grass has been my doctor for almost 10 years, he has sorted out issues other doctors medicated with pills. His staff is great and if I have an issue and need to see him right away they make time for me.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Staff is Great. Always on time. His medical knowledge is decent but he is not very thorough. He barely checks you out in a routine physical and sends you for blood and urine. He keeps to a strict 10 minutes per patient schedule which makes him punctual but you often feel rushed and it generally takes the first 5 mins for him to look you up on his computer and read the notes from previous visit. If he switched to 2-3 patients per hour and took some time to ask some questions and dig into the problems he would be much more efective as his medical knowledge is pretty good if you ever get the chance to hear it. Very willing to make referrals to specialists which is nice.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

After seeing Dr. Grass for nearly 3 years, and thinking what a great Dr., I picked up all the papers I had brought that were on the desk and walked out of the office. Dr. Grass was attempting to hold my prescriptions for my medications over my head until I had taking a blood test, not for him but for another Doctor, Who had no idea this was going on. There's been something seriously wrong in the situation for a while now, I noticed a change when his hours changed ending at 3 o'clock.For someone who calls himself such a great doctor I'm afraid that's change quite a bit. I have been referred to more specialists in the period of time that I've seen Dr. Grass then my whole life, I cannot remember the last time he had taken my blood pressure, he's never checked any part of me physically before sending me to a specialist. He also unfortunately missed reading a blood test on my thyroid which showed I had graves disease, it was almost a year before it was found out and then he tried to tell me it was my fault. I will be suggesting a look into his medication writing and specialist referring. I will try to find a way to keep others updated. I had to leave it was for my mental and physical health. Karolee Batycki

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Unprofessional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Grass is in the wrong profession. I have been with the Assiniboine Clinic for 32 years and inherited Dr. Grass when Dr. Mould retired. On my last visit I left his office in tears. I began to tell why I was there and he stopped me and asked if I was there for drugs and indicated that he hasn't seen me in a while and suggested that I find another Dr. I explained that I only go to the Dr. when I need to go and I had been healthy up to the visit I had with him. Do do not take drugs and never have. I left his office in tears and confused as to what had just happened. I was already depressed and he added to the problems. I have since found another Dr. and am happy with my new Dr.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Always on time, proffessional and helpful. He respects my choices and I can understand his instructions.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

The best doctor I've ever been in to see. Staff is very helpful and courtious. Very low wait tI'm to see him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

great communication and a huge comfort level with him

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016