Ratings for Dr. Michelle C. Fox

In 2011 she suspected I had Endometriosis. Something I had never heard of before. She performed my surgery & was the best doctor/surgeon I could ever ask for. She even came a couple days later to check on me in my hospital room. I miss her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Fox helped me through an extremely difficult time in my life. I wish she was still actively practicing.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I agree with what everyone else said! Dr. Fox is WONDERFUL! She also helped get me through a very difficult time, and she did so with extreme care!! I am so thankful to have found her because I have had other dr's that weren't as great. She went above and beyond for me, and I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Dr. Fox is the best GYN I've ever had. She is proficient and knowledgeable, helpful and concerned. She really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Great Dr. and very curteous. She really knows her stuff. Wonderful person too. I can't say enough about the knowledge of this Dr. and her dedication. Thanks

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr Fox is an amazing Dr, in September 2009 she did surgery on me and saved my life! If it wasn't for her I would be alive today to enjoy watching my beautiful daughter grow up! I thank her for everything she has done for me in the last 2 yrs!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Fox saved my life and I will never forget her. She helped me through the scariest time.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Michelle C. Fox's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Oxford