Ratings for Dr. Sofia M. Abdullah

Very rude office staff. Abdullah was over 30 minutes late seeing me after I came 20 minutes early, for my first appointment. And she rushed me out of the room once the exam was over. Her billing "department" is a joke, incorrect coding, refusing to contact, and dodging phone calls. Performed unnecessary tests that should not have been done for my age. Quick to take your money, but refusal to explain why. Will not recommend to my worst enemy. If I could rate with all 0's I would

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Abdullah is very knowledgeable but her receptionist can sometimes very snappy and has an attitude

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr Abdullah is warm, caring and knowledgeable doctor. She takes the time to ensure that you are comfortable and fully informed about your body. She is never condecending or arrogant as some doctors or her stature and experience can be. I would enthusiastically recommend her to anyone in need of gynecological and obstetrical care. She is absolutely wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Dr.Abdullah was quite nice & staff seemed to be very knowledgeable. Except for Spanish receptionis whom kept me on hold for long periods of time. I would definately recommend family members.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Abdullah is very informative and truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Worst experience I have ever had at a gynecologist. Staff was incredibly rude, unfriendly, and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

DR. ADBDULLAH'S STAFF ESPECIALLY TAIRA ARE VERY UNPROFEESONAL, THEY ARE VERY RUDE AND HATEFUL. THEY HAVE NO TIME NOR CARE TO HELP WITH ANY REAL QUESTIONS. THEY DONT EVEN SUBMIT INS CLAIMS CORRECTLY. VERY POOR SERVICE AND DIRTY OFFICE.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

Dr. Abdullah and her partners are not only very knowledgeable and answer all of my questions, but they make me feel as if they really care about me and my family. They have delivered all three of my children and I will go to no one else.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Sofia M. Abdullah's Credentials

• Dhaka Med Coll, Dhaka Univ, Bangladesh (704-03 Pr 7/1972) (Grad. 1969)