Ratings for Dr. Darrin R. Bunting

It is comforting to have a physician who really listens to me and cares for not only my physical health, but also my spiritual health. And, Dr. Bunting takes great care of my parents as well. He is truly a blessing to our family.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Nothing but praise for the extra effort Dr. Bunting and his staff put into making my referral for a test and a specialist appointment. Way above and beyond to get me in quickly and to help me in a scary situation. They even called me after hours to confirm everything with me.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Office staff very friendly and Dr Bunting is very kind and knowledgable. He spends extra time with me and makes me feel cared for and respected.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

I'm reassured that I'm not over-racting to Dr. Bunting's staff after reading the comments already posted. I can attest to his secretaries being rude. They speak to you as if THEY are the physician offering suggestions about medication, method of treatment, etc. What secretary plays the role of a physician? They are certainly unprofessional in so many ways, many of which were already mentioned by previous post. His nurse is very friendly and kind. His son helps out in the office and he is wonderful as well. The two secretaries though are awful. I should probably mention how i feel to Dr. Bunting rather than writing this review but i want to see results and feel this way will be more effective since many people will see this and might cause a more reactive and proactive response from Dr. Bunting. I would like to see his secretaries replaced because i literally cringe when i need to make an appointment or call for any reason. They are reflecting his practice negatively.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. Bunting is a very kind and fair doctor. His staff however shock me every time I call or come in. His secretaries are so unprofessional. They have been there so long they are complacent and have lost their professionalism. They argue with you, lecture you, provide their unwanted opinion when you aren't even speaking to them. They are condescending if you have any questions about insurance coverage, etc. They have both been this way for years and I can not believe they are still employed. It truly is shocking! I have been a patient for almost 2 decades and I have made the decision to find another family physician all because of these women. It's sad that its come to this but I have tried to inform Dr. Bunting of the problem and nothing has been done. They are still there and still upsetting me and other patients with every interaction with them. I am actually taking the time to report this on this website because I feel Dr. Bunting really needs help realizing the problem.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Bunting really cares about his patients and spends time with them to make sure they understand everything. He will even call at home to follow up, if necessary. He is also a Christian man which is so hard to find nowadays. He has a Bible in his waiting room and completely understands people's view on certain medical procedures. Thank you Dr. Bunting for being such a wonderful, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Bunting is kind and compassionate. He really makes you feel like he cares, because he does.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Friendly, professional, knowledgable. Takes sufficient time to answer all your questions. Office staff very accomodating and friendly. He has a Christian worldview which to me is comforting.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2006

Dr. Darrin R. Bunting's Credentials

• Ohio Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Athens Oh 45701 (Grad. 1994)