Ratings for Dr. Leanne M. Wisniewski

Dr Wisniewski is great!! She is always very helpful and takes her time with my daughter. She always answers any questions I might have without making me feel silly for asking.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

I have a 6 and 4 year old and Dr. W as well as the other physcians in this office have taken very good care of them. They spend the time w/ us when necessary; not very punctual though.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

I have mixed feelings for this doctor. This year we switched to another physician within the Merrillwood practice. The staff is pretty friendly. They have a separate waiting room for well visits which is nice since germs spread so easily. She had never heard of the genetic blood disorder that runs in our family, although to be fair, it would be more of a hematology area, but I would have felt better if she had at least heard of it. She seemed to blow off my daughter's issues (mental, not physical) to be a result of our parenting (giving in to tantrums). Now, 2 years later we find out she has had Obsessive Compulsive Disorder all this time. In short, I would recommend her as far as a general physician for minor medical issues, but if your child needs to be seen for more than an annual physical or sniffle, I could not recommend her in my experience.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008