Ratings for Dr. Mohammed T. Zara

A whack job. If you participate in your health care and ask too many questions, he fights with you. Very arrogant on this score. Doesn't think too highly of women having brains.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr Zara is a very knowledgable and caring Dr...I trust him with all my medical decisions and my families as well..Who cares if he travels to Pakistan ...I don't care about his political views or where he travels,I just care how knowledgable he is as a physician and he definitely knows his stuff...

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Any reviewer that talks poorly about this Dr. Office never has been there. Dr. Zara and Vinny his PA are the most professional I have ever seen. Vinny the PA has listened to me everytime I've visted. Spend more time with me then any other provider, and has gotten me feeling better right now then I have EVER felt before. Drs for YEARS have not listened to me and ignored the way I have felt since my earliest memories. Vinny has, and has helped me with getting medicine that I just can't thank him enough for. My personal life, business life, and family are 100% improved. I also have no insurance and the office gives me affordable rates. The last review should be removed from this site. Giving people the ability to write such statements really is messed up.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

these pakistani dr.'s are the worst i have ever seen. and every referal puts you into the pakistani loop of service. with there main comment being , how good is your insurance. these guys should be checked for al queda connections. zara makes at least 4 to 6 trips a year to pakistan. and you can't understand them and then they get mad at you for not being able to understand them.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Zara and his PA Vinnie have been our Primary Card Doctors for several years. We have moved to over 70 miles away and yet, we have opted to keep them as our doctors. They are both VERY caring and are not afraid to refer you out to a specialist if needed. The drive is worth the peace of mind, and knowing we are in such good hands is comforting!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

Dr. Zara is a very good. He has been there for my whole family. Grandma to my kids. I trust him!!! He is great. I have been through alot of with him, he has helped me through the diabetes, depression and many other thngs...thank you Dr Zara

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

my husband was very ill and was misdiagnosed by the ER. His condition was not normal in a healthy adult and I was beside myself until Dr Zara found the bacteria infection that was causing my husband's organs to shut down. This could of cost him his life and thanks to Dr Zara my husband is on the mend.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

This guy is aweful, he missed my husbands diabetis and heart problem and refused to order a chest xray to make sure his pnuemonia was cleared up. His billing office is horribly rude, they hung up on me for asking a question about my bill. Staff is very disorganized and not friendly or helpful. Has a hard to understand accent. Also does not believe a word a women says about diagnosis made by another doctor. I would not trust him with my life or the life of my family...ever!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Dr. Zara is a very nice person, but is very direct and tells it like it is. He always greets you with a smile and a hand shake. He answers all of your questions and gives you his time and is not in a rush to get you out of his office. My husband and I have been going to him for almost 20 years. We repect him as a doctor and a person. He has always been very knowledgeable and helpful. His staff is very helpful and friendly also.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

Dr. Mohammed T. Zara's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1980)

Benesys