Ratings for Dr. Mira N. Slizovsky

The office manager is very rude and disrespectful and very unprofessional

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

The staff is rude and unprofessional and the doc tells you theres nothing wrong with your child when there is

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Mira is EXCELLENT! My daughter was taken to the emergency room at night, with a serious illness. Despite the fact that her infection was under control and she was stable to stay the night, within minutes of going to the ER, Dr. Mira, who drove through 10 inches of snow, rushed in to follow-up with our daughter right away. Later, when I spoke to the medical staff, many remarked on how Dr. Mira is one of the few doctors that are so selfless as to trek from many miles away through snow or any other condition, just to make sure their patients are fine...whether their conditions are serious or not. She has a wonderful attitude, and a charming smile that puts you at ease. I will be forever grateful to her. Clearly, at the end of the day, when your child has a serious health issue, you want a serious doctor like Dr. Mira.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Unprofessional on the front line. Too much bad attitude for me.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

I have been here several times, each time with something seriously wrong with me. She laughed and said I just want attention, there's nothing wrong with me. I am dizzy everyday. She said no you are not. My brother is swelling everywhere, she said he's fine. I had anxiety attacks, she said you are excited to see me. I will never go there again.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

Absolutely love this doctor. She is very knowledgeable and is willing to answer any questions, no matter how silly they might seem to you.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Mira has been our pediatrician for years. She is the only pediatrician in our town, and is a gem in the medical community. Her approach to medicine is based on common sense. She cares about her patients' concerns. She listens attentively to all the problems. She is on call 24/7. Dr. Mira is one of those down-to-earth doctors who are personable, compassionate, and goes way out of her way to treat patients proactively, before major illnesses arise. She is one of the few relics of how doctors used to be, before they became corporate tycoons.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

dr. mira is the best pediatrician that i know. i have attended several pediatricians in the area and she is by far the best. she listens to your concerns and she even gives information on parenting.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

This doctor is the best in the area. She knows how to treat patients very well.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2006

Dr. Mira N. Slizovsky's Credentials

• Zaporozskij Med Inst, Zaporoz'E, Ukraine (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Palmerton, PA