Ratings for Dr. Timothy P. Madion

Dr. Madion is one of the top 10 in Traverse City. Very experienced and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Madion was very helpful and knowledgable as he cared for me when I was pregnant. He continued to care for me and made sure that I got the birth control that was right for me. Than years later when they found cancerous cells on my cervix and uterus. Hes awesome at explaining things in ways that youll understand. Timothy Madion is by far, the best doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Amazingly helpful, smart, and very friendly. I don't get nervous about pelvic exams, but I was worried that this new gyno wouldn't be friendly, but he was awesome. Can't express how happy I am with the entire visit and will definitely recommend him to others. Only complaint is that I did wait in the exam room for about 30 minutes, but I expected that and his professionalism and overall awesomeness made it worth it. Also, bring something to read because they don't have anything to read in the exam rooms.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Madion took the time to answer my questions...and I had a lot of questions. He was very kind and helpful!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Very nice and understanding doctor. Gentle and brief with the examination, which I appreciated, and he took plenty of time with me. I was fearful about going to a male gynecologist, but he made the process as comfortable as possible and took much of the fear out of it for me. The only complaint I have is I would have liked more specific medical advice on my condition- he was somewhat vague. Perhaps he will give more information in a follow up call once my test results come back. Responsive to my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Dr. Timothy P. Madion's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Assurant