You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William Buckett

Dr Buckett is an incredible doctor. Not only is he empathetic and patient, taking the time to explain each procedure, but he clearly knows his stuff. He did a complicated series of surgeries to remove a fibroid tumor and I'm in great healthy now. I've seen him both at Clinic Medic Elle and the RVH. The staff at Clinic Medic Elle couldn't be nicer or more responsive. Especially his nurse Christina, she's incredible. Unfortunately, I found the the staff at the RVH fertility clinic to be generally unhelpful sometimes even bordering on rude. It's like pulling teeth to get them to do anything. But again, I can't reiterate how great Dr Buckett is.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Buckett is an amazing doctor and I see him at Medic Elle , which is an incredible clinic and on medicare. Some posts here say he is at Clinique Medic Elle, a private clinic. That is not true; the clinic and doctor's visit is covered by RAMQ.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

j'adore ce medecin il est tres humain et tres competent il m'a beaucoup aimé il est a l'ecoute et essaye toujours de rassurer ses patients c'est mon meilleur medecin BRAVO :)))

Submitted September 11, 2015

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Buckett needs to be cloned! I am a long time patient of his and he is amazing! He preformed my hysterectomy and is always there for me for any reassurance I may need. He is not like most doctors today who brush you off if you have odd symptoms. He is caring and extremely attentive! A huge thank you to both Dr. Buckett and Judith for always being there for me when I need them! DB

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

very helpful & listens! I am waiting for total hysterectomy and have received excellent care from Dr. Buckett & Judith; which increases my confidence in his ability and am less worried.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I am very happy that I was followed by Dr. Buckett through my fertility treatment. He is very knowledgeable, patient and always took the time to explain every procedure to me. Answers all the questions promptly. He did histeroscopy polypectomy for me and all went great. I am now pregnant following the IVF treatement at RVH. Thank you Dr. Buckett and everyone at RVH!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. William Buckett's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Buckett is an incredible doctor. Not only is he empathetic and patient, taking the time to explain each procedure, but he clearly knows his stuff. He did a ..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Buckett is an amazing doctor and I see him at Medic Elle , which is an incredible clinic and on medicare. Some posts here say he is at Clinique Medic Ell..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today we had the first meeting with Dr. Buckett. He is an amazing doctor and extremely professional. I am confident that we are in good hands."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "j'adore ce medecin il est tres humain et tres competent il m'a beaucoup aimé il est a l'ecoute et essaye toujours de rassurer ses patients c'est mon meilleur me..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Super médicin! Très attentif et compétent! Il était mon médecin à l'hôpital Royal Victoria"

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Buckett needs to be cloned! I am a long time patient of his and he is amazing! He preformed my hysterectomy and is always there for me for any reassurance..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very helpful & listens! I am waiting for total hysterectomy and have received excellent care from Dr. Buckett & Judith; which increases my confidence in his ab..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Ce médecin est un excellent gynécologue : compétent, à l'écoute et très doux. De plus, son français est excellent. Yeah ! Je me suis enfin trouvé un gynéco !"

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy that I was followed by Dr. Buckett through my fertility treatment. He is very knowledgeable, patient and always took the time to explain every p..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.W.Buckett is probably best OBGYN I have met. Very knowledgeable very caring and very helpful. Very lucky to be able to consult with him"

March 13, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Amazing, helpful, and fukk of knowledge. He is one of the best obgyn's ive had to deal with"

March 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Buckett is by far the best OBGYN in Montreal. I was he patient at the Royal Vic and unfortunately for me since he became Head of the Fertility Clinic he had ..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw him today for the first time and you can tell he cares for his patients! I extremely recmend him! No doubt at all"

January 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Buckett is a very nice doctor. Calm, caring and gentle."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Buckett, you are the best one, I'm very lucky"

October 6, 2014