Ratings for Dr. William Buckett

Thank you for all your support and help Doctor... My baby is finally born.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr.Buckett is great but his assistant is terrible She doesn't care about patients. She has a nasty attitude and does nothing positive for his patients. She won't care if you are in pain, she doesn't pay attention to patient needs.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Met Dr Buckett after having several miscarriages and felt very comfortable having him as my doctor. He made me feel much better about the whole thing- overall he is a great doctor

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I searched high and low to find a specialist that would help with our recurrent miscarriages and I feel so confident having found Dr. Buckett. He truly is a gem: he is knowledgeable, personable, patient and understanding. Most importantly, in an already taxed system, he treats you like a person and not simply a number. We feel encouraged to be followed by such a capable physician and will sleep better knowing that there will be a thorough follow-up throughout our pregnancy. As an additional note, his admin Leila is also terrific. She listens, returns calls in a timely fashion, she is kind and caring and genuinely cares about helping the patients. This is an incredible team and we couldn't be more pleased! Thank you RVH Reproductive Clinic, Dr. Buckett and Leila.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I got follow up and surgery with Dr. Buckett... He is really taking the time to explain things... I has complications, and He took the time to come to explain to me what was wrong and the options...only a few times I had to wait more than half and hour for my appointment... and believe me I had a lot... Not pregnant yet but no more fibroids that make me bleed my whole body... Will be conservative on some treatments and more aggressive for others... but if you ask questions , He will explain the litterature... I went on upto date to check it out and He is on the dot of what was best for my condition... Mostly everybody I meet tells me I lucky to have this doctor... I recommanded his care to any one... No doctor is perfect, but those who care for their patients and explain things as we ask in the little time they have are worthwhile...

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I met Dr Buckett at Medic Elle last week and words cannot describe what an incredible man and physician he is. I can only hope that it won't take many months before he can correct the problems I am having. I also need to add that I met his admin at the RVH Fertility Clinic, Leila Vani, and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with and so very helpful. We are dealing with a very slow and strangled medical system, as patients we are on the edge, concerned about our health, and quite often the recipients of our anger are the staff in this system. Leila is awesome!A.S.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

After 9 years of unsuccessful fertility treatments and multiple miscarriages, I was referred to Dr. Buckett. He discovered the reason for my unsuccessful pregnancies, with his expertise we are now blessed with a healthy baby girl.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Myself and my girlfriend asked to be referred to him after multiple miscarriages and the doctors in our province (NL) were doing nothing to help ! Our first meeting we thought was going to be a consult and that was it turned into full bloodwork for both of us and multiple ultrasounds for her ! In the first 20 minutes of the meeting we found out more information than almost two years in NL . Very knowledgeable man understanding of how hard and traumatic these experiences can be for women ! He gave us the real numbers on our chances which are roughly 50-75% miscarriage due to genetic translocation BUT he explained our options and gave us the hope we needed that it can happen and he will get us there one way or another !! Very happy with our visit wish we weren't 16 hrs of driving away so we could see him more often ! He is a very busy man so don't get discouraged if you have leave msgs with his staff , you will get a return call with the information your looking for !

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

I had recurrent miscarriages luckily got refered to dr bucket and he answered all my questions he explained the situation and made it seem so simple , couple months after I first met him I was successfully pregnant ! The only issue was not being able to meet him when there were issues and the interns were not as experienced! Wish I was able to continue with u thru out the pregnancy !! Thank u

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Great dr. Caring, sweet, knowledgeable and patient! I had 2 hysteroscopies with him and my last embryo transfer (1st with him) was successful and am happily pregnant! Thank you Dr.buckett i wish i was able continue with you throughout pregnancy!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016