Ratings for Dr. William Buckett

Excellent doc! With his help I'm now pregnant. Dr Dahan and Demerits at MUHC we're amazing as they did my egg retrieval and transfer.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2020

I seen Dr. William Buckett at the MUHC repeat pregnancy loss clinic and believe me when I tell you this, Dr. W. Buckett is the kindness doctor I’ve ever encountered. During his appointments he takes the time to listen and understand what is going on, he is extremely compassionate and explained out every detail of the next step for myself. He believes in finding the right treatment for all and has given me hope in all my fertility struggles. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

The best doc that you could have. Very kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

Very professional and experienced. Dr Buckett performed egg retrieval on my wife and was fast, precise therefore causing minimal pain.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Thank you dr buckett for being so positive and helpful through my infertility journey! He is the nicest and most caring doctor you will ever meet. Even though I often wait over 2 hours to see him it is always worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

I am trying for a second baby... Got pregnant thanks to Dr. Buckett plan of action and listening ear... And also his colleagues... Especially dr Dahan that made the transfer leading to pregnancy. Dr buckett did the follow up of the complication right up to the time I was followed around 11 weeks to my ob doctor. This second round got the egg retrieval by Dr Dahan ... He did a marvelous job getting my 51 eggs with less pain than previous egg retrieval and caring to follow up with OHSS .. the nurses are great and so as the staff. This is a great team at the McGill reproductive center.... Ponctuality is not always there..but it is replaced by caring team...I have great hope for a second child... It will happen if it is meant to be...it won't be because of their lack of ability, care or knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Because of that wonderfull doctor, i'll become à new mon in a fews months...I'm always gone a be gratefull for that doctor...

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

From the very first meeting he made me feel comfortable. He explained everything to me in an easy to understand way and always made me feel like I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

I have never had a more thorough doctor who answers my many, many questions. And he is very pleasant!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Can any body tell me how to get an appointment with Dr Buckett?

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019