You may also like

Rate Dr. William Buckett

Dr. William Buckett's Ratings

Super médicin! Très attentif et compétent! Il était mon médecin à l'hôpital Royal Victoria

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

Dr. Buckett needs to be cloned! I am a long time patient of his and he is amazing! He preformed my hysterectomy and is always there for me for any reassurance I may need. He is not like most doctors today who brush you off if you have odd symptoms. He is caring and extremely attentive! A huge thank you to both Dr. Buckett and Judith for always being there for me when I need them! DB

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

very helpful & listens! I am waiting for total hysterectomy and have received excellent care from Dr. Buckett & Judith; which increases my confidence in his ability and am less worried.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2881989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Ce médecin est un excellent gynécologue : compétent, à l'écoute et très doux. De plus, son français est excellent. Yeah ! Je me suis enfin trouvé un gynéco !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2759987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I am very happy that I was followed by Dr. Buckett through my fertility treatment. He is very knowledgeable, patient and always took the time to explain every procedure to me. Answers all the questions promptly. He did histeroscopy polypectomy for me and all went great. I am now pregnant following the IVF treatement at RVH. Thank you Dr. Buckett and everyone at RVH!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr.W.Buckett is probably best OBGYN I have met. Very knowledgeable very caring and very helpful. Very lucky to be able to consult with him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2747716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Amazing, helpful, and fukk of knowledge. He is one of the best obgyn's ive had to deal with

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2741576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr Buckett is by far the best OBGYN in Montreal. I was he patient at the Royal Vic and unfortunately for me since he became Head of the Fertility Clinic he had to drop a lot of patients. I'm literally heartbroken. I'm now seeing him at his Private Practice Medic Elle on Sherbrooke Street. If you can afford it, that's great alternative to see him.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2693991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Saw him today for the first time and you can tell he cares for his patients! I extremely recmend him! No doubt at all

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2677546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Dr. Buckett is a very nice doctor. Calm, caring and gentle.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2635333].votes_count ]]