You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William Buckett

I had recurrent miscarriages luckily got refered to dr bucket and he answered all my questions he explained the situation and made it seem so simple , couple months after I first met him I was successfully pregnant ! The only issue was not being able to meet him when there were issues and the interns were not as experienced! Wish I was able to continue with u thru out the pregnancy !! Thank u

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Great dr. Caring, sweet, knowledgeable and patient! I had 2 hysteroscopies with him and my last embryo transfer (1st with him) was successful and am happily pregnant! Thank you Dr.buckett i wish i was able continue with you throughout pregnancy!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I won't recommend Dr Buckett to any woman trying to get pregnant. He just follow the "main recipe" for IVF, not trying some new methods or medicine to improve your chances. He didn't get involved at all during the process, mainly all the decisions during the treatment will be make by a bunch of interns not knowing what they are doing. Some major issues with staff too. Run!!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Great doctor , caring , sweet , patient , knowledgable . But did you have to deal with his secretary Laila vani ? OMG , it can't get worse , you should see how she treats the doctor & patients . Cold hearted B...How come such a great doctor working with such a nasty secretary , what a disappointment. ...

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Bucket is an awful doctor!! He only cares about money and not at all about his patients. You will pay a lot of money to see him for just a simple consultation but he will not be worth it. He recomends IVF for everyone no matter what their case is. Seriously not recommended!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Un ange sur terre. J ai jamais rencontre un medecin pareil. Patient et gentil!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Wonderful Doctor. After three early miscarriages, I started a treatment with him and now I have an amazing 2 month son. I recommend this doctor 100%. Thanks doctor!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr Buckett is an incredible doctor. Not only is he empathetic and patient, taking the time to explain each procedure, but he clearly knows his stuff. He did a complicated series of surgeries to remove a fibroid tumor and I'm in great healthy now. I've seen him both at Clinic Medic Elle and the RVH. The staff at Clinic Medic Elle couldn't be nicer or more responsive. Especially his nurse Christina, she's incredible. Unfortunately, I found the the staff at the RVH fertility clinic to be generally unhelpful sometimes even bordering on rude. It's like pulling teeth to get them to do anything. But again, I can't reiterate how great Dr Buckett is.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. William Buckett's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had recurrent miscarriages luckily got refered to dr bucket and he answered all my questions he explained the situation and made it seem so simple , couple m..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great dr. Caring, sweet, knowledgeable and patient! I had 2 hysteroscopies with him and my last embryo transfer (1st with him) was successful and am happily pre..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I won't recommend Dr Buckett to any woman trying to get pregnant. He just follow the "main recipe" for IVF, not trying some new methods or medicine to improve ..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Just had a myomectomi surgery with Dr Bucket everything went well. He knows what he's doing. Felt secure on the 1st appointment with him. Thank you so much."

May 7, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor , caring , sweet , patient , knowledgable . But did you have to deal with his secretary Laila vani ? OMG , it can't get worse , you should see how..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bucket is an awful doctor!! He only cares about money and not at all about his patients. You will pay a lot of money to see him for just a simple consultati..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. He's an authority in his field, and yet so humble. He answered all my questions and was extremely helpful."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Un ange sur terre. J ai jamais rencontre un medecin pareil. Patient et gentil! "

April 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful Doctor. After three early miscarriages, I started a treatment with him and now I have an amazing 2 month son. I recommend this doctor 100%. Thanks doc..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Buckett is an incredible doctor. Not only is he empathetic and patient, taking the time to explain each procedure, but he clearly knows his stuff. He did a ..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Buckett is an amazing doctor and I see him at Medic Elle , which is an incredible clinic and on medicare. Some posts here say he is at Clinique Medic Ell..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today we had the first meeting with Dr. Buckett. He is an amazing doctor and extremely professional. I am confident that we are in good hands."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "j'adore ce medecin il est tres humain et tres competent il m'a beaucoup aimé il est a l'ecoute et essaye toujours de rassurer ses patients c'est mon meilleur me..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Super médicin! Très attentif et compétent! Il était mon médecin à l'hôpital Royal Victoria"

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Buckett needs to be cloned! I am a long time patient of his and he is amazing! He preformed my hysterectomy and is always there for me for any reassurance..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very helpful & listens! I am waiting for total hysterectomy and have received excellent care from Dr. Buckett & Judith; which increases my confidence in his ab..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Ce médecin est un excellent gynécologue : compétent, à l'écoute et très doux. De plus, son français est excellent. Yeah ! Je me suis enfin trouvé un gynéco !"

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy that I was followed by Dr. Buckett through my fertility treatment. He is very knowledgeable, patient and always took the time to explain every p..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.W.Buckett is probably best OBGYN I have met. Very knowledgeable very caring and very helpful. Very lucky to be able to consult with him"

March 13, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Amazing, helpful, and fukk of knowledge. He is one of the best obgyn's ive had to deal with"

March 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Buckett is by far the best OBGYN in Montreal. I was he patient at the Royal Vic and unfortunately for me since he became Head of the Fertility Clinic he had ..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw him today for the first time and you can tell he cares for his patients! I extremely recmend him! No doubt at all"

January 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Buckett is a very nice doctor. Calm, caring and gentle."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Buckett, you are the best one, I'm very lucky"

October 6, 2014