Ratings for Dr. William Buckett

kind empathetic doctor. very knowledgeable. wonderful staff. He gives us hope and is simply a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dommage que la ponctualité ne fasse pas partie de ses atouts . Le docteur Buckett pourrait être un bon medecin si il prenait le temps de voir ses patients . Pour nos 3 iac nous l'avons vu je pense au total 10 min , le travail est fait par des internes , et lors de ma dernière prescription au lieu d'avoir des hormones il s'est trompé et n'a pas relu l'ordonnance il m'avait prescrit des médicaments contre le diabète !! Heureusement que ma pharmacienne à l'œil !! Le personnel du Mhuc (excepté les infirmières ) n'est pas bon et vous allez attendre des heures durant ! Bref une grosse déception pour ce medecin

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Horrible doctor !!! Extremely disappointing experience.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

The receptionnist should retired. I cannot believed they let people like her work with cancer patient.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

He is the worst dictor I have ever seen. He has the least care and responsibility for his patiant. He prescribed IUD for me inserted by his intern. I was HEAVILY bleeding for teo month. I was fainting from loss of blood had to stay in bed for 5 days. Went back to hospital begging for help, he even refused to see me. After 2 month he took out the IUD prescribed pills Vissane. Again he carelessly proscribed be with wrong dose. Pharmecist try to contact him, absoloutly out of reach and again I was in HEAVY bleeding even could not go to work. I an very sorry to see doctors who don't believe that patient are human being. I ama single mom and I am about to loose my job because I am in blood for over 2 month and can not work properly and he does not give a shit a bout it if I live or die!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I am sure that Dr Bucket is a good doctor i was refered by my family Dr to see him, because my last gyno left Montreal to go the US . So upon arrival i meet his assistant, Very forward and explains to me what will be done and that if i want to have the results right away it will cost me 150.00 $ if not i will have to wait 3 months for the results. And when i tell you that she emphazises that results are better known right away. So i went a head and paid the fee. I told her that i have a very very busy schedule and may forget so to please leave a message if she can t reach me. This assistant repeated twice that for the people who pay she personally calls the patients back with the results. Well again you cannot rely on an assistant because as i thought and because i was so preoccupied with so many things i simply forgot and she never called me with any results. Then came a time whete my situation was now getting very bad to the pain that my bleeding would not stop i would have periods on going for over 30 days and with lots of pain so i called the office and explained the situation and how important it is to see the Dr. The assistant says to me that he is fully booked but because of the situation she will fit me in before his last patient because he finishes at 19hr pm . So she asked me to be there a 18hr sparp in case there is cancellation so i could see him sooner. Well as requested i arrive for 18hr pm I wait about 20 minutes in the waiting room and then the secretary assistant comes out to ask us all to folliw her, mind you there is 6 women with myself who all got up to folliw the assistant. Once we arrive next to her office all the chairs are lined up next to the wall. And before all 6 of us sit down there are about 9 women already seated. So i don t say anything thiking there must be other doctors Well i sat there until 19hr and 30 minutes so been waiting since 18hr pm 1 hour and have. Finally i get up and walk in the assistant office and ask her why are there so many women and why haven t gone thru because she had asked me to be there at 18hr the assistant looked at me and said Dr Bucket arrived very late to the office and he is now completing his day and will continue till everyone has gone thru. I looked at her and said well what time will be seeing him see answred at the end of his appointements. Iooked at her and said why did you not call his patients to tell them that he was only going to be at the office at a later time of the day and will be taking appointements which could only be complete by 22:00 pm Nope she looked at me and said you will have to wait like everyone else. I said no i am sorry i have bedn up since 6 am this morning, worked all day and now i am not going to have dinner because by the tome i get home it will passed 11: 00 pm and need to get up again at 6:00 am tomorrow morning . I found her to be arrogant and not caring at all. She really was not listening to what i was saying and just ignored me in telling me do what you need to do. I explained to her that she the one who told me to come in and that she would put thru between two patients and i am the last one on the list. And again she did not care one bit. So i went to the front very upset and frustrated and told tge receptionist to please find me another gyno so i can see someone regarding my issue. So while the receptionist was looking for another doctor the assistant who i just left her office come to the front seats down next to the receptionist and wants to know what she doing So the receptionist explains that she looking for another appointement with another doctor and this assistant starts saying things like oh that Dr is never on time you will end up with same situation. I said excuse me what are you doing here. Do not come here to antagonize me. Number two you are a nice person on how you treat people and you tell them one thing and do not keep your comitments. Then i tell her that she scares people to pay to get results faster and in my case she never called me back. So in the end this assistant is a bully and does not have any empathy for anyone and we are all treated like a number. For a reputable Dr as Dr Bucket he should be aware of her conduct towards his patients. I know that i never went back because i did not want to deal with her.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Probably best Dr I have ever met. Excellent in every way. Most importantly very professional and knowledgable. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Doctor Buckett is a great doctor and an excellent human being. He shows compassion and empathy for his patients. Even if he can't immediately help you with fertility he will point you in the right direction to getting the under-lying problems worked out.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

An exellent doctor, very understanding and knologebleable..

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Thank you for all your support and help Doctor... My baby is finally born.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016