Ratings for Dr. William Buckett

I met Dr Buckett at Medic Elle last week and words cannot describe what an incredible man and physician he is. I can only hope that it won't take many months before he can correct the problems I am having. I also need to add that I met his admin at the RVH Fertility Clinic, Leila Vani, and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with and so very helpful. We are dealing with a very slow and strangled medical system, as patients we are on the edge, concerned about our health, and quite often the recipients of our anger are the staff in this system. Leila is awesome!A.S.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

After 9 years of unsuccessful fertility treatments and multiple miscarriages, I was referred to Dr. Buckett. He discovered the reason for my unsuccessful pregnancies, with his expertise we are now blessed with a healthy baby girl.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Myself and my girlfriend asked to be referred to him after multiple miscarriages and the doctors in our province (NL) were doing nothing to help ! Our first meeting we thought was going to be a consult and that was it turned into full bloodwork for both of us and multiple ultrasounds for her ! In the first 20 minutes of the meeting we found out more information than almost two years in NL . Very knowledgeable man understanding of how hard and traumatic these experiences can be for women ! He gave us the real numbers on our chances which are roughly 50-75% miscarriage due to genetic translocation BUT he explained our options and gave us the hope we needed that it can happen and he will get us there one way or another !! Very happy with our visit wish we weren't 16 hrs of driving away so we could see him more often ! He is a very busy man so don't get discouraged if you have leave msgs with his staff , you will get a return call with the information your looking for !

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

I had recurrent miscarriages luckily got refered to dr bucket and he answered all my questions he explained the situation and made it seem so simple , couple months after I first met him I was successfully pregnant ! The only issue was not being able to meet him when there were issues and the interns were not as experienced! Wish I was able to continue with u thru out the pregnancy !! Thank u

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Great dr. Caring, sweet, knowledgeable and patient! I had 2 hysteroscopies with him and my last embryo transfer (1st with him) was successful and am happily pregnant! Thank you Dr.buckett i wish i was able continue with you throughout pregnancy!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I won't recommend Dr Buckett to any woman trying to get pregnant. He just follow the "main recipe" for IVF, not trying some new methods or medicine to improve your chances. He didn't get involved at all during the process, mainly all the decisions during the treatment will be make by a bunch of interns not knowing what they are doing. Some major issues with staff too. Run!!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Just had a myomectomi surgery with Dr Bucket everything went well. He knows what he's doing. Felt secure on the 1st appointment with him. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Dr. Bucket is an awful doctor!! He only cares about money and not at all about his patients. You will pay a lot of money to see him for just a simple consultation but he will not be worth it. He recomends IVF for everyone no matter what their case is. Seriously not recommended!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Amazing doctor. He's an authority in his field, and yet so humble. He answered all my questions and was extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Un ange sur terre. J ai jamais rencontre un medecin pareil. Patient et gentil!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016