Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Boruta

Dr. Boruta is nice and professional, but his staff leaves much to be desired. My wife went in to drop off some paperwork and was ignored and then berated for something that she had no business knowing. Gloria, who phoned me, was completely rude and would not even let me explain my situation before speaking to me in a completely condescending manner and berating me for failing to make an appointment(which was never completely explained to me). I don't understand why they cannot treat you as a customer with courtesy and respect. I did not raise my voice once and she was completely wrong on several accounts. I don't know why both staff members were irrational, over-emotional, and completely unprofessional. I would never recommend Dr. Boruta because of his staff.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Boruta has been my doctor for years and he is an awesome doctor! I would highly recommend Dr. Boruta to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

it is nearly impossible to get an answer from a staff that is rude and act like they are bothered when calling or asking a question in the office. have waited so long that i have had to actually walk out and reschedule. dr boruta is wonderful, but staff needs some lessons in customer service.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

he never fixed nor did he care about my surgery,charged me for follow up visit after i paid him cash 3000.00 for surgery

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Peter M. Boruta's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Amerigroup