Ratings for Dr. Mitch Shiller

Both our Boys go to Dr. Shiller and we love him. He really makes the kids feel special.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Always in such a great mood and makes you feel comfortable. However I feel like he rushes me sometimes and that I may not always be heard or if I’m so rushed that I forget to ask him something. But never makes me feel like he’s impatient so I know it’s okay to come back and ask!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Excellent doctor, always in a good mood, professional, answer all the questions, take the time to examine my son well. I feel very fortunate to have him as my son's pediatrician

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Fantastic doctor!!! Very professional, yet fun with the kids. Very knowledgeable, and thorough. Will test for peace of mind and doesn't often just assume a diagnosis. Great all around. I feel very fortunate to have him looking after my children!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Both my daughter have him as a doctor and we all love him! He's the best!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Mis-diagnosed my son who had pneumonia, but this dr dismissed it saying it's just a cough. Did not even send him for a chest X-ray . Went to see another Dr who did a proper diagnosis . Avoid this Doctor , If you can even call him that!!!!! Very disappointing and a waste of time !

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr shiller is a very patient and kind Doctor. Always in a good mood and joking around with my daughter . Not many like him out there .

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I had quite an unpleasant experience with this pediatrician. I was amazed at his uncaring and dismissive behavior. The way he handle my child like he was a processed piece of meat and his incredibly rude manners is a testament to his personality. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

We are so blessed to have him as our kids' pediatrician. He is very patient, understanding, and supportive. He always addresses my concerns, no matter how ridiculous they may be. He's very calm and laid back, but the second there was a reason to worry with one of my kids, he immediately took all steps necessary to rule out anything serious and find a diagnosis. I wouldn't trust anyone else with the lives of my children the way I trust him. We are very lucky to have him as their doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Absolute BEST pediatrician out there! Always patient and never makes you feel rushed or dismisses your questions... even if you're the last patient of the day with a hysterical child and running behind schedule... He's always been so kind to us and our kids and cracks a joke here and there to make everyone smile. Wouldn't trade this doc for the world!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015