Dr. Adelle T. Quintana
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(22)

" Dr Quintana was the best rated practice next to my office. Is almost four years that D..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Morton Zinberg

Another excellent visit with DrZinberg. I was warmly greeted by the friendly staff and checked right in for my appointment on time. DrZinberg is very courteous, knowledgeable and really takes the time to listen and does not rush his patients. He has always treated my issues properly and with the utmost care. I would highly recommend DrZinberg to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Dr Zinberg is awesome. I very rarely wait when I go there but if I had to I wouldn't care. He's worth the wait and his staff Is so nice and very helpful

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

The doctor is fine. The staff is snotty. Not sure he’s worth the consistent 1+ hour wait.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER,ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS PATIENTLY,GOT IN QUICKLY,HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY,BEST EXPERIENCE,AND STAFF SUPER HELPFULL TOO!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Best Dermatologist ever!Gentle,caring and kind he really knows his field.Cured me quickly with no pain.He`s the best!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Great Doctor Helped me cure my acne up in a flash face looks better then ever

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I had a really great experience with dr.zinberg. I dont know what all those other people were talking about he is the first doctor to actually make me feel comfortable talking about my problem and spent the time explaining all my options to me. he has a great bedside manner and never made me feel stupid about the questions I asked. and ya I went back to him two more times thats because he was actually fixing the problem, which thank god he did. there is no such thing as a miracle 1x problem solution, just good doctors.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

answered all questions patiently,cured me quickly,very caring,great office ,great staff,highest recommendation

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

This doctor is a scam artist to me. He made me come in over and over and over again for the same problem. He wouldn't look at a second problem until he "cured" the first problem. He never cured anything. Just reschedule, reschedule, reschedule. He is money hungry!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

very good experience with this knowledgeable physician,answered all questions,cured me quickly and painlessly,great bedside manner,great staff,Highest Rating!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Dr. Morton Zinberg's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1978)